Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles Empty
PostSubject: Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles   Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 am

Yeah yet another miniature hobby thing to get into.

Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles Origins08battle
Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles Origins07game

I recently picked up a Pirate Man of War to take up to a local gaming event called Battle at the Crossroads in Cambridge, Ohio.
The developers of the game live in Columbus Ohio so I gotta support the local guys like us that make their own games.
http://blog.sailpowergame.com/?page_id=793

Im hoping to take a few printed copies of the Death Squads rulebook with me to give away at our gaming guild's table.

Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles   Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:52 am

Ohhhh I must resist! And keep Prius away from this thread, too. We used to play something like this all the time when we younger... with lego ships. And a lot of fantasy. Wink If we get sucked in at this age... there will be no turning back...
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles   Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 am

What those ship NEED are models of sailors! Ork Pirates! WAAAARRRGH! HAHA! Great model ships!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles   Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 am

Oh, man...that does look cool. Little crowded table, but with between 1-3 ships a side it could be awesome....Good thing they dont sell it anywhere near here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles   Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 am

those are convention tables so yeah it gets pretty crowded at those lol.
The usually setup at origins and characon.

You can put crew on the ships it usually doesn't count for anything special except looking cool. Since the ship sheet takes care of crew tracking. it is good to have at least a few tough to keep track of shore landing parties though.

The only thing is since they are pretty new on the scene the ships are pretty expensive since they have to cover the mold charges and stuff themselves. I found another company to get my ship from which is OK according to the rules. I may get a few smaller ships from them eventually though just to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles   Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailpower 15mm Sea Battles
Page 1 of 1