Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few pics from my Mordheim city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

A few pics from my Mordheim city Empty
PostSubject: A few pics from my Mordheim city   A few pics from my Mordheim city I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:56 pm

A few days I've put some effort in making this post on Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum. I've got some nice responses on that post, so I thought it would be nice to post the pictures here as well. I know it's no 40K terrain, but it might work for some inspiration. Smile

Here are a few photos the Mordheim city I have built some time ago with my gaming group.
Unfortunately I found out that I only have a few of it. Wish I had made more, because there were some nice buildings in it:
We had the standard Mordheim buildings, a few made from balsa, a chaos temple created from the older 40K ruins, a well, a wizard tower, a fortified tower (made from the tower from the old "Battle Masters" game), a gate house and even a arena for the pit fighters. Smile

Here's a small overview where you can see some of the buildings
A few pics from my Mordheim city City01

A closeup in one of the buildings (the largest actually as a friend went wild with balsa! Very Happy)
A few pics from my Mordheim city City02

A compilation pic of the fortified mansion with tower
A few pics from my Mordheim city Castle01

A compilation pic of the gate house
A few pics from my Mordheim city Gatehouse01

So it was not much, but I hope you get the idea and still like it. Smile For more pics I will have to unpack the city, which is in boxes in a friends garage, so maybe somewhere in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my Mordheim city   A few pics from my Mordheim city I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:13 am

WOW!!!

That is a super cool city! Cool I'm hooked on the details... like the dead man hanging from the gate! Skull Question? Is the city modeluar so you can rearrange the buildings?

I wish I has something like that! It can be used with Death Squads, as well as with any other Skirmish. You did well amigo! Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if I could take a Dreadnought for a stroll?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my Mordheim city   A few pics from my Mordheim city I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 am

Mordheimer wrote:
WOW!!!

That is a super cool city! Cool I'm hooked on the details... like the dead man hanging from the gate! Skull Question? Is the city modeluar so you can rearrange the buildings?

I wish I has something like that! It can be used with Death Squads, as well as with any other Skirmish. You did well amigo! Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if I could take a Dreadnought for a stroll?
Thanks!
The Mordheim city wasn't modular, just some random buildings. We thought it fitted the image of Mordheim more as an overcrowd city with buildings popping out everywhere.

Our 40K city is being built modular. Each terrain piece is built on a MDF panel of 30 x 30 centimeter, and we have lots of road pieces which measure 10 x 30 centimer. I will post some pics of it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my Mordheim city   A few pics from my Mordheim city I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:55 am

I'm drooling to see the pics! cheers

The nice thing about Death Squads is that you could use 'packed' terrain (like Mordheim) or 'open' terrain (like 40k) to change the pace of the game. Please keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pics from my Mordheim city   A few pics from my Mordheim city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few pics from my Mordheim city
Page 1 of 1