Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissus

Narcissus

Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada   Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 am

Hello deathsquads forum! Thanks for writing the rules for death squads and to the community for the work to refine it and bring it to life! I have only played one game so far but I am really enjoying it.

I live in Victoria, BC, Canada (For now!). I got into death squads through Mordheim. My regular opponent wanted something set in the 40k universe. I liked the rules and just recently decided on a style and some fluff for a warband. I also play Mordheim and Warhammer Fantasy. I play Middenheimers and (soon) Skaven and Pirate Orcs for Mordheim. For fantasy, I currently have an army of Warriors of Chaos but have dabbled with Bretonnians, Dwarves, and Wood Elves (5th edition). I am pretty into skirmish games just now as they have so much character, include great terrain, and require less models and provide more opportunity for meaningful conversions of models.

Looking forward to playing more games, converting new players, and finding more people to play with wherever life takes me!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada   Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 am

Welcome!

Love to hear that you have a plan for converting more players. I'd love to see your current models (particularly the warriors of chaos - I've been building my own for the past few months). Enjoy that game, we love feedback on how to make it better.

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
JordD04

JordD04

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada   Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:15 am

welcome nariscus, enjoy the forum and doint forget to post your battle reports on the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada   Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 am

PICTURES! The Mordheimer FEEDS on pictures! HAHA!

WELCOME... we are happy and honored to have you around. Enjoy YOUR game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada   Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Victoria, BC, Canada
Page 1 of 1