Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Utan!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Happy Birthday, Utan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:31 am

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday, WARBOSS Utan! Birthday Cake cheers

On this day, creepy Christmas geeks (not to be confused with creepy Warhammer geeks... we are cooler!) remember that today is the 44th anniversary of the 1st airing of Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" on CBS. History nerds know that today, on 1620, the Mayflower passengers come ashore at Plymouth Harbor... ruining a very nice neighborhood forever. Me? I just know (thanks to the forum's reminder) that today is your Birthday!!! The fact that your expulsion from your mother's womb coincides with U.S.S.R. performing a nuclear test at Semipalitinsk, Eastern Kazakhstan U.S.S.R... well, it should have been taken as a warning for the rest of the world.

You are NOT old... you are just 6.29001956947162 dog years old. You could still chase cats (they better be named Heather... or is the neutering table for you boy!) An interesting fact, using your birthday cake as a heat source you could actually boil 5.14 US ounces of water. I'm NOT saying that is a lot of energy... if you were to consume the caloric equivalent then you would have to go to Friendly's (remember to hug the employees) and eat FIVE (5) Colossal Burgers and drink FIVE (5) Oreo Shakes (that's only 11,3400 food Calories!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a BLAST!
Thank you for being part Death Squads and I hope you have a GREAT birthday!
Happy Birthday, Utan!!! OrkBirthdayWAAAGH

Ahhh... you were born on the Chinese Year of the Horse... specifically, the Fire Horse! They believe you are supposed to be
animated and sociable, with a little wild side that leads him to a life on the edge... being either incredibly lucky or ridiculously unlucky.
Think about THAT!

Skull Nom, nom, nom... enjoy your cake! Skull
Happy Birthday, Utan!!! 15709_1458430623374_1311655074_1255476_3937096_n

Sorry for the cake... we had the one below ready, until we realized that it was NOT cake... but the cook! Shocked
(Hehehe... yes, it is a cake!)
Happy Birthday, Utan!!! Cakeorc09

Last edited by Mordheimer on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 am

Happy Birthday Utan and thanks for the orky inspiration!

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:30 pm

To a Fellow Ork Fanatic...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Utan!

GET OUT THERE & DO SOMETHING CRAZY FOR YOUR DAY
...IT"S PARTY YOUR PETOOTIE OFF TIME!

cheers drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
Utan

Utan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Wow! what a post Mordheimer!

Thanks Death Squads Boyz! I appreciate the sentiments.

Perhaps the Grinch's debut on my birthday inspired my fondness for green nasties!

Gotta luv you some Ork-cake conversions. Twisted Evil

Ever since da dok found that nurgling sitting on my kidney, I find I have a greater appreciation for the little things. So, thanks for welcoming me here and the birthday greetings.

Cheers!
Warboss Utan
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:46 am

Happy birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy (belated) Birthday, WARBOSS Utan! Birthday Cake cheers

Happy Birthday, Utan!!! Oops-Happy-Belated-Birthday(1)

Sorry I missed it! My bad... I was distracted. Anyway, hope you had a WONDERFUL time with your wonderful family!

Enjoy your Nurgle Cake!
Happy Birthday, Utan!!! Nurgle+Sheild+copy
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Utan

Utan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:07 pm

belated response:

Thank you!

however, someting about nurge cake just isn't appetizing....

bleech!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Utan!!!   Happy Birthday, Utan!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Utan!!!
Page 1 of 1