Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont go for wrestling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

I dont go for wrestling  Empty
PostSubject: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

unless ric flair is a part of it.

lets just say hes crazy and funny to watch

the best part starts at 2 minutes

Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:07 am

Hahaha... this is out of this world. Wrestling is so American I can't begin to grasp this nuttiness. But it sure is funny. Wink

The part where they punch themselves is nuts, though.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 am

Wrestling is a form of Soap Opera with LARGE, VIOLENT actors & actresses. It's audience is mostly composed of adolescent males of various ages. Suspect
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:36 pm

I never watched it until i was flipping through channels and saw this and i couldnt stop laughing, how ever i only watch parts with ric flair just to see what he does crazy in the show.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Watching Wrestling back in the days of the Graham Brothers & Haystack Calhoun was my Grandma's FAVORITE thing. She'd watch while crocheting & curse softly in German. Ballet & the Opera were her other artistic interests.
Back to top Go down
jammydodger

jammydodger

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Your grossmutter sounds like an absolute character. A friend of mine used to watch wrestling but I've never seen the attraction. Same goes for soap-operas though, so maybe I've just got a defective character!
Back to top Go down
galadred

galadred

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Yeah I watched wrestling a lot when I was younger, but got bored of it and stopped watching.
Funny promo by CM Punk

Recently restarted watching again because Punk is awesome, and has somehow managed to get parents to pay too bring their children and boo the notion of sobriety and a drug free life that he stands for, and cheer a druuggy as their hero.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont go for wrestling    I dont go for wrestling  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont go for wrestling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other Topics :: General Interest-
Jump to: