Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Scottish person.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
galadred

galadred

Another Scottish person. Empty
PostSubject: Another Scottish person.   Another Scottish person. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm from the same gaming group as Tatsujin, the Black knight and Emearg. I have put together a renegades squad simply because I was always told that my imperial guard army looked like renegades, because of the colour scheme. So the renegades of D.Thrimbletrimmer the 42nd and his horde of generic workers will carry the campaign, as they throw off the yoke of imperial oppression and attempt to take over the world!

I've had two games not using the upgrades and things to try and get a handle of the game and so far it seems really fun, and the massed guns of the workers seem very effective.

Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Another Scottish person.   Another Scottish person. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Welcome to Death Squads !

Glad to hear you've enjoyed it so far. The renegades are a cool squad, just at the beginning of the road to damnation - how far will they go?

Enjoy

Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Another Scottish person.   Another Scottish person. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Great Scot! Another one.

Welcome to the Group.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Another Scottish person.   Another Scottish person. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 am

SONS OF SCOTLAND!

Who of you is William Wallace? He has to be 7" tall... kill men by the hundred... shoot balls of fire from his eyes, bolts of lightning from his arse...

Welcome. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Another Scottish person.   Another Scottish person. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:43 am

HAHAH! Welcome!

I love the IR... they have such potential for cool stories. You can make a mini-swam with ease! Make sure you post your Battle Reports (PICS!!!) and tell us the juicy details of your corruption!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Scottish person.   Another Scottish person. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Scottish person.
Page 1 of 1