Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telruna

Telruna

Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy) Empty
PostSubject: Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy)   Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Yesterday my Kroot went super melee against Orcs. Very bloody rumble.

One of my two Headhunters managed to mow down the Orc Boss with vicious charge. Nailed the Bastard!! But it wasn't appreciated... The entire orc squad went nuts! They were hammering him like a gretchin piƱata. Very painful. Crying or Very sad

Result: ooa with multiple injuries -> chestwound (-1 T), hates Orcs and madness (Frenzy)... NOT BAD at all! I've got a (frail) Kroot Kamikaze on my squad. mwuahaha! Twisted Evil

But how do I use a crazy bugger like this? He charges on FRIKKIN SIGHT! The +2 Attacks are GREAT! But charging on sight? Thats a real challenge...

Any ideas how to use this psycho?

Btw: great character development! Go DS!
Back to top Go down
tendi

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy)   Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 pm

In current rules bases block LoS. So give headhunter some 2-3 models. Dogs, weakest recruits, whatever. Surround him with them and lead to the front line. When able and willing open LoS cage [preferably also charging for multiple assaults] and unleash the beast!

After some practice you will learn to use some terrain and more distant models as LoS blockers. [Couse with above strategy your enemy will speedy fall in love with grenades and other template weapons ;p]

And always think if his psycho auto charge isn't something good. You can always use it as a mean to run out from charge treat range of some backstabber behind the wall by fail charging him towards more distant enemy. All can be done with some ahead planning Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy)   Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

That is good adviced! My 1st Skaven Boss in Mordheim got the same injuries! HAHAH! You are in for a treat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy)   Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headhunter madness (Permanent Frenzy)
Page 1 of 1