Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuchosky

Chuchosky

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders Empty
PostSubject: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:12 am

Since i read about Laney´s idea of a mobile landing place for land-speeders I retake a scenary i started some time agoo but never get finished. Yesterday i almost finish it (need some more paint in the sides of the landing place and i want to place some hand made drums and crates to make some cover)

Its very simple, but another tile less to full the table LOL

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders 244E4DBC8F224DDCA4801F4DDCA393

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders 1D4E4DBCAC254DDCA49E214DDCA3B0

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders 284E4DBCC91F4DDCA4BC234DDCA3CD

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders 234E4DBC46274DDCA4341E4DDCA34A
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:45 am

Very simple but looks really good. Good use of easy to use materials.

I would just suggest adding some more cover and maybe adding some battle damage and rust on the hazard stripes.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:34 pm

VERY NICE!

My suggestions? I 2nd the weathering of the hazard stripes. They look 'too new'. As an add on, I could suggest a small bunker (there is your cover!)... kindda like a Control Tower. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

Glad to even be a little inspiration! Nice terrain piece - you are a machine at produce high quality terrain - I wish I could work half as fast! Add some antennae to a bunker and the control tower thing would work.

Quick question - how you paint such large pieces quickly and do you use craft/bulk paints?

Keep it up!

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuchosky

Chuchosky

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:02 am

Yes, the hazard stripes must be damaged, i make the photos just after paint them, maybe this afternoon i look for some time for it.

the bunker?? ... there is very low space to fit it (think that is a 25x25 cm or 10x10 inches tile ) :-(, i was thinking on it and finally ill do the bunker on a new tile to put them together. This afternoon ill put the drums and the crates.

Laney, i paint the base of all the scenarios with a dark grey cheap spray (for graffittis), i have a box full of them LOL . Latter y drybrush with a big brush and a light grey paint kan (nor citadel or modelism paint, are too expensive)
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:15 am

Sweet stuff! The only thing missing is a landspeeder. Very Happy
Or do you mean by 'abandoned' not in use anymore? Because then you would need some more decay.
Back to top Go down
Chuchosky

Chuchosky

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:11 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Or do you mean by 'abandoned' not in use anymore? Because then you would need some more decay.

mmmm, could be a land speeder crashed there Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders 422323 , but i havent got any Mad .

Yes, it need more decay
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:27 am

Chuchosky wrote:
Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:

mmmm, could be a land speeder crashed there Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders 422323 , but i havent got any Mad .

Yes, it need more decay
Argh! Too late, I just gave an old land speeder, that I had laying around, to a friend of mine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders   Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandonded landing/fuel station place for land-speeders
Page 1 of 1