Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eldar vs renegades battle report.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

Eldar vs renegades battle report. Empty
PostSubject: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Heres a picture on how im going to paint my eldar.
Eldar vs renegades battle report. 100_6710
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Nice job there Cody...

About time we got a Youtube battle report nice....

The Eldar certainly had fun against the IR...... looking forward to your next battle report. So no double's on your dice rolls when searching? ouch that kinda sucks......

what happened with the Post battle rolls? did you get anything exciting? who got exp? what did you do with that exp? and who got the nice new gear? did you have to buy new recruits due to OOA's? has anyone had any major injuries?

Let us know what happened after the smoke cleared from the battle field.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Great battle report! Original... like always! Very Happy

The text scrolled a little too fast for me, but nothing that PAUSE couldn't fix. So... what happened AFTER? Did you liked the Scenario? Any problems with it? Very cool... THANKS for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I know what you mean when i first made the video it was good then i pressed something and couldnt undo it so the text got a little fast. over all the mission was awesome, i havent had time to do the after action report yet because ive been sick with the flu but as soon as i get better it will be up.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 am

Cool idea to edit it into a little movie. It felt a little clinical to me, though. You should add a cool intro with some backstory, as well as use names during the battle. It should be narrative!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar vs renegades battle report.   Eldar vs renegades battle report. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar vs renegades battle report.
Page 1 of 1