Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeafNala

DeafNala

D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE Empty
PostSubject: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 am

WELL DEAR FRIENDS...my friend & patron, Justin, has supplied moi with a link to the Gallery of his INCREDIBLY imaginative & HIGHLY detailed Shards of Tharion D&D campaign. SO...without further ado, FOR YOUR EDIFICATION & ENJOYMENT: http://www.edion.desertyeti.com/gallery.html

Caveat: there is a TRULY ugly photo of moi that the Faint of Heart MAY very well find harmful, although it DOES prove that Gnomes DO NOT necessarily wear point hats.
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Wow! That guy is absolutely a master! Did he convert all these by himself? He's a master and got WAAAAY too free time in his hands!

Great gallery, though!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Thanks. Justin's contribution was creating a very imaginative setting. Then, he had the poor taste to commission all the minis shown plus a couple hundred more from moi. I confess all the converting, painting, et al is my humble work. I'm gald you enjoyed my efforts, AND you are ABSOLUTELY correct; i.e., I have WAY too much time on my hands...along with glue, paint stains, & some scars. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 pm

You, sir, are a master among masters! Shocked

Your work is simply amazing!
You do any 40K work? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Sure do. Da Bank's Last Chancers & his Communications/Command Squad were my handiwork. I'm finishing up a DeathWatch project for Duce presently with some Krieg Death Korps for Da Bank looming on the horizon. I've also done a Space Wolves army, a few Chaos Space Marine armies, & 3,000 points of Black Templars on commission. Which brings us back to the too much time thingy.
I generally view my stuff as "okay"; it's always nice to know some folks have a higher opinion of my work than moi. SO thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 am

mpedroso wrote:
You, sir, are a master among masters! Shocked
Somehow his models NEVER photograph as good as they really are! affraid I had the pleasure of enjoying his work in person... truly amazing! I told him the same thing you said several months ago. A true Master.

Nice to share! Keep sending more!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:12 am

Shocked Great conversions, great paintjobs. I could find a lot of inspiration in that gallery.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:23 am

mudboy wrote:
Shocked Great conversions, great paintjobs. I could find a lot of inspiration in that gallery.

Giving a bit of inspiration/motivation WAS the prime reason for posting the link. I'm happy to be of some small service to you & the community. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE   D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D&D HORRORS FROM THE ANCIENT ONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Fantasy Wargames-
Jump to: