Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Charlotte NC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cgage00

Hello from Charlotte NC Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Well hello there I am new to the Charlotte are and heck the east coast. I play Fantasy and 40K. I work on a number of projects and also post on the site thediceabide
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Death Squads WELCOME to Death Squads!!! Death Squads

I'm glad you found Death Squads ! I'm located in Elizabeth City... maybe one day we could meet and play! BTW... how did you found us? What 40k armies you play? You have a particular Death Squads Squad you want to play?

Anyhow, I hope you find a group of players to your liking and that you give Death Squads a whirl. It is magnificent to start making stories. Whenever you can, post pics... we love 'em!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:04 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:05 am

Welcome! Be sure to enjoy yourself here. We'd love to see pics of your work!
Back to top Go down
cgage00

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Well I am joining blogs to find people in the charlotte area. Also I found this blog while looking for ideas on how to make a custodes army. But thanks for the info I am really digging the death squads game. I wish people would play it.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Can you share the blog address for the Custodes Army?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
cgage00

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Well I have yet to start building. I am still planning out what parts to use. I have the weapons and shoulders heads and bases planned out but I need to figure out what legs to use. I am stuck between the forgeworld legs and the cheaper dark angel legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte NC   Hello from Charlotte NC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Charlotte NC
Page 1 of 1