Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheiman

Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)   Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello people! My english is so bad but I will try to talk with the members of this forum.

I like and play mordheim game but the other day i found this forum and then i know DeathSquads. I´m very interested in this game and i try to know all about this game for play with my friends.

One thing, i believe that i will need yours help.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)   Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Bienvenido, Mordheiman!
(Welcome, Mordheiman!)

It is GREAT to have another Españolito (Little Spaniard) over here! You guys are like my brothers from my other mother (La Madre España, Mother Spain!) There are others from Spain here... PM Chuchosky... tell him I miss his craziness around. Hehehehe.

Do not worry about your English... it IS fine! Just post in English as best as you can... as long as the message gets across, we will ALL be glad to help you! My 1st language is Spanish (I'm from Puerto Rico), so if you get stuck, feel free to ask. I'm here to serve you. We try to make TLRB as clear as we can... so your input is very important.

So.... Mordheiman?!? Very close to copy-right infringement. You know I'm THE original Mordheimer... but now I know I'm not alone in the City of the Damned. Just Kidding Anyhow, we demand pictures of models and stories of games... ha! Power for the players!

Un abrazo fraternal, (a friendly hug... it a Spaniard thing...)

Morheimer
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)   Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Welcome to Death Squads Mordheiman!

We are a friendly bunch:D

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Stryke

Stryke

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)   Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm

welcome, they are indeed a freindly bunch!
Back to top Go down
Mordheiman

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)   Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 am

Thank you for yours welcome! In the next week i hope to post some photos of my miniatures and elements of terrain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)   Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I´m from Valencia (Spain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: