Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b

Go down 
+2
Mordheimer
Colonel Prius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Empty
PostSubject: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:00 am

*Intel report - streaming now directly from the cruiser Toreo Amnis
***Buffering***
Checksum: ###complete###

Considering: Short summary of the Sabotage mission against pipeline junction 37-b preformed by "Sigma 19" squad from the Preator Guard.

Initial recon: image 2-b/6
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot8

This picture shows pipeline junction 37-b, as of that moment in control of hostile Kroot forces. As with all these photo's, low light conditions prohibit proper identification at this time, unfortunately.

Start of action: Image 3z-23x
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot7

Sigma 19 approached the junction stealthily as not to alarm the Kroot forces to their presence. Structures where used to ascertain advantageous firing positions.

Start of action: Image 4y-12x
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot6

Additional ground forces with demolition charges move in, using the cover the buildings provided.

Mid action: image 7b-6 and 8-5c
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot5
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot4

Having reached elevated positions the squad open fire on the enemy. Reports indicated the opposing squad leader (*INSERT: Kroot Shaper - see file 43700.9978) Was severely wounded by Bolter fire. Additional casualties also reported, but not confirmed.

Mid action: Image 9-x and 11-z
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot3
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot2

Ground forces move in. The Kroot retaliate. No friendly casualties reported.

End of action: image 13-x3
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Kroot1

Pipeline junction is sufficiently damaged by, mainly, heavy stubber fire. Imperial forces disengage before taking casualties. Kroot casualties estimated light. Objective completed. Note: one of the Preator Lieutenants has fallen seriously ill after swallowing some contaminated water. He is currently off the duty roster.

ADDENDUM:
It seems we finally have a picture for our Kroot: Phantax file (file : 299948198x-23). To the top of its tail it is almost as tall as a Sentinel Walker. Physical capabilities are unknown at this point as the conflict was over before it could engage our forces.

Image: Kroot Phantax - Xeno war Beast
Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b Phentax

end of action report

***Stream closed***

Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am

COOL!!! A Phantax! How did you like the unit? How does it play? Great report... love how it was simple, yet effective. HA! Just re-read the "fallen seriously ill after swallowing some contaminated water" bit... HA! Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Who is the giant in image 7b 6? That's what I would be worried about... Just Kidding

I like the narrative with the pictures. It really makes the grainy pictures seem very cinematic. That kroot urban camouflage is very effective too!

Thanks for the report!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Narcissus wrote:
Who is the giant in image 7b 6? That's what I would be worried about... Just Kidding

Moi. Wink
Back to top Go down
Major Sturmm

Major Sturmm

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 am

yeah, that was a cool gameday! Imperial Guard vs Kroot and on the battle field right next to this one there was a clash between ... (cheering!) Squad Sturmm, the ever so "sympatico" ill tempered commanding officer of that happy bunch of Imperial Renegades, against .... ehm ... ah yes, again: Arachas.

Alas, no pictures of that one guys? Despite a few snake eyes on my dice rolls (go figure?) it was a cool game too! But, no pics ... than it did not happen eh? I understand. I do. It's okay. Never mind. Really... (Arachas fled the field before being butchered to the last man Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b 256553hehehe) But but but, as it is, Arachas shows good sportsmanship every time he looses. He's not shouting and throwing my models through the room anymore! Smile

Pity we had no time for another game. Ah well. Next time! What would Phantax taste like? ...

As always: arriverderci! Major Sturmm
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Sturmmy! We'd better hook up again, soon! The last few games have been going your way, but NEXT TIME.... NEEEEXT TIIIIMMEEE!!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Great battle report - good to see you guys getting some games in. When is the next one?

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b   Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture report: Sabotage of pipeline junction 37-b
Page 1 of 1