Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An hello with some 'ginga'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
balangaz

balangaz

An hello with some 'ginga' Empty
PostSubject: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Hey guys, long time follower but since one can't keep just peeping, guess introductions are in order.

l'm from Brazil and l'm rather new to the hobby. Not many people play here but that's not an excuse!

Also, you guys have so many great models and conversions on this forum, it's almost eye candy, good job
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Salute Welcome Brother balangaz!!! Salute

Welcome to Death Squads! I'm glad you found us, although I would like to know more! Just Kidding
You should PM the LIBRARIAN. He is a great friend from Brasil! Awesome guy... but has been lurking in the shadows for quite some time!

We are a friendly bunch here, and we would like to help you enjoy the hobby as much as you want too! Whatever you want to share, we will embrace with glee! You may want to check out the new Community Event, The Prisoner Exchange 2012 (LINK)... it would be a fantastic way to get you hooked in more plastic crack the hobby. The event is FUN and encourages everyone to do the best THEY can... so you get to learn with the help of everyone.

Anyhow... WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

What sort of amries do you play? (any pics to share?)

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
balangaz

balangaz

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:19 pm

@Mordheimer Thanks man, you guys do seems like a friendly bunch. l actually found you guys way back on feb last year, but as l said, l have been lurking for a long time.

went looking for Librarian, l wasn't expecting to find any other bra here, but he is from another state, acording to that 'where you are located' map. Shame...

l also have to say that l'm a long addicted to plastic cra- the hobby aspect of warhammer, l'm used to create terrain pieces, that's actually what l like most, besides covertion work =p

finally, l would love to take part on this exchange, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, l still have some time before committing to it =p

@Laney Thanks man, l have a nice lG force, but as l'm going after Tallarns, they grow very slowly. Also, love converting and painting them bugs, and got myself some Space Wolves just because of how they looks. l'll create a thread with some WlPS and group shots =p
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Terrain? IG models?

An hello with some 'ginga' Pics-or-it-didnt-happen-bad-500x500

Open a thread... share pics!
Back to top Go down
balangaz

balangaz

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:04 pm

As you wish!

WlP thread's open HERE, terrain thread's HERE!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 am

Your offer has been accepted by the Dev-Gods™. Welcome to Death Squads!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 am

Arachas wrote:
Your offer has been accepted by the Dev-Gods™️. Welcome to Death Squads!
Hahaha.,.. you are terrible Arachas... just terrible! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Hey Balangaz, Librarian here!
Yeah, I'm carioca, and you're from São Paulo, so we're almost neighbors! Smile
Your painting skill is just awesome!
Where do you buy your stuff?

I've been lurking for some time, like Mord said, but my heart never strays from the game!

Send me an email so we can talk in portuguese, or maybe schedule a game or two!

L.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 am

LIBRARIAN!!!! I miss you... Sniper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An hello with some 'ginga'   An hello with some 'ginga' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An hello with some 'ginga'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: