Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!

Go down 
+13
Gatlag Stonetooth
Narcissus
dr!zzt
Arachas
Laney
Kiwi
Da Bank
Mordheimer
balangaz
Komfritten
Lazi
skavenslayer
mudboy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mudboy

mudboy

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am

After much thought I think I have the basic idea about what my prisoner exchange project will involve. A duel between a really nasty imperialist and a pack of traitor scum in the ruins of an old city.

The traitors will emerge from their hiding places and try to capture the imperial dog. But who will be the prisoner in the end? Who knows...

After scouring through the alternative miniatures thread I have have a few bits and pieces I have to order so don't expect a lot of pictures too soon.

Untill then... Cool

Last edited by mudboy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 am

Sounds really interesting...

Will one or more of the models be re-moveable and playable ??

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 am

At least one of the will be removeable but I'm hoping I can do it with all of them.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 am

The main concept of the diorama may change a bit but it will still involve the main character(servant of the corpse emperor). The renegade ambush might change to an ordinary two-squads-meet-and-starts-shooting kinda thing.

Still waiting for some of the key elements but some of the other things should be in my mailbox next week(crossing fingers and toes).

A little picture so mord don't get upset:

The first babysteps towards the most extensive project I've ever made!
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2080002

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Wow Smile All these weapons around!!! That's going to be REALLY NASTY imperialist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:18 pm

I've always liked the flaggelants - looking forward to see what you're up to =) rather ambitious project, with a lot of mini's!
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 am

Im really excited about this project, it sound really great, cant wait to see how you will use the M@A models, been thinking about how to use them for myself.

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
balangaz

balangaz

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 am

This will be a most impressive project. One thing I'm really enjoying is how much though people are giving into these entries!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 pm

mudboy... like always... COVER UP!!! Your genius (or insanity) is showing. Now... Smack MORE PICS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 am

Mordheimer wrote:
mudboy... like always... COVER UP!!! Your genius (or insanity) is showing. Now... Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! 370944 MORE PICS!

Pft, put a sock in it Razz

Okay just one more pic before I continue to focus on painting my daemons for the tournament:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2110007

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am

mudboy wrote:
Okay just one more pic before I continue to focus on painting my daemons for the tournament:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! Pics-or-it-didnt-happen
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 am

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! You-you-stfu-military-funny-pointing-demotivational-poster-1243745077_max600_max600

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2110003

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2110004

Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 am

I be happier if you SEND me the Demon Cart... but few more pics are... hmmm... acceptable. Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 am

He he, is there anything you don't want me to send?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:37 pm

YOU.

You stay in Denmark. Everything you can ship.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:41 pm

I think I would miss my toilet Sad
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am

I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 am

A few more pieces just popped out of my mailbox:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2190001
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2190002
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2190004
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P2190005

Gasmask heads and backpacks for the loyalists
Evil heads and torso's for the traitors

Cheers:D
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 am

I really like those heads! Been looking at Maxmini's ork range for some time myself - really nice stuff - Looking forward to see this progress!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Great head... HEY!!! How you dare to make me say that... this is a children friendly forum! Bad mudboy... BAD!

Great... BITZ. I definitely need to look at those Maxmini stuff.
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 am

He he I'm BAAAAD Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! 9k=

Just got my recipent and he wil be able to use at least one of the models involved! HELL YEAH
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 am

Just found out my recipent also and looks like they could use what I am attempting to do.

How is the pricing for Max mini's bitz?
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 am

I think the prices are okay. The evil heads was about 5-6 euro(abput 10$ or so).
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 am

All the models and bits I need has arrived and I can start to do some serious work on this little bastard. Two IG's and a Commisar is out for a walk and some fresh recycled air when suddenly(!), a Renegade and his evil Rouge Psyker ally jumps out and attacks. And there's an audience Suspect

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P3050082
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P3050084
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P3050085
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P3050087
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P3050089
Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! P3050090

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 pm

That's going to be hell of a diorama Wink Are you planning to make all models playable? Shocked

What bits did you use for the psyker? It looks as really interesting choice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next