Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!

Go down 
+13
Gatlag Stonetooth
Narcissus
dr!zzt
Arachas
Laney
Kiwi
Da Bank
Mordheimer
balangaz
Komfritten
Lazi
skavenslayer
mudboy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mudboy

mudboy

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:38 am

It's been a good weekend. The chainsword-swinging renegade is finished and the little grot spectator is done too.

The commisar, rouge psyker and board is primed and ready for paint.

Ten minutes get's you this little simple greenskin:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P3250016

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P3250017

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

mudboy wrote:

Cheers Very Happy

I see one guy really cheerfull Smile and i'm preety sure he's thinking about some puppy slaugther or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Wow, you are awesome! This is going to be really really coool
Back to top Go down
ClausLars

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 am

dr!zzt wrote:
mudboy wrote:

Cheers Very Happy

I see one guy really cheerfull Smile and i'm preety sure he's thinking about some puppy slaugther or something similar.

Give me a chainsword and a bolt pistol and I'd be smiling ear to ear too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Hhaaha... wicked grin... EVIL grin! Great job man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:44 am

After a little remodeling of our appartment I'm back at the painttable going nuts.

The rouge psyker is under the brush and the base of his robes is finished. Just need's a bit of highlighting:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4050016

And yes that is a stormraven in the back. For the dark and bloodsucking vampire dark angel army I dream of Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:42 pm

This is looking truly amazing - great work (The psyker is coming along beautifully).

I just bought a stormraven too! Really looking forward to getting that model built and painted.

Laney
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Looking AMAZING! Thanks for sharing... now, MOAR PICS!!! Stick of Doom
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

Mordheimer wrote:
Looking AMAZING! Thanks for sharing... now, MOAR PICS!!! Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 1308685301

Ask Command and you shall receive:

The base with a bit of wash drying:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4060020

And I finally found a good way to use those red sticks you get in every starterbox. Spraystick Laughing

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4060023
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am

This is soooo awesome!

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 pm

mudboy wrote:
And I finally found a good way to use those red sticks you get in every starterbox. Spraystick Laughing
EPIC WIN! You should patent the find... become a millionaire and buy two of everything in ForgeWorld. One set for me.

Amazing work! I liked the fact that you did NOT washed the whole thing, just some sections. Very interesting. afro
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 am

Mordheimer wrote:

Amazing work! I liked the fact that you did NOT washed the whole thing, just some sections. Very interesting. afro

Yeah, I wanted some subtle differences in the tone of the ground and it works really good. Not very visible but it shows when you look at it.

I'm really starting to feel the deadline approching as I have yet to start work on the actual "prisoner", the Commisar pale

A little WIP(weathering in progress) picture of the board:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4090023
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

Wow! Impressive!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm

The board looks AMAZING. Now... how about the Prisoner? HA! You and I are on the same boat! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
sultansean

sultansean

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:54 pm

The board looks great.
Back to top Go down
Skeller

Skeller

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

This whole thread is made of win! Such a well executed idea. I can't wait to see the final piece.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goblinminimart.com
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Almost finished. Just a single little detail missing to complete it.

The Commisar is done so here's some pictures of the nearly finished produkt:

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260014

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260015

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260016

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260018

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260019

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260020

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260021

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260023

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260024

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260025

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260026

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260027

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260028

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260029

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260030

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260031

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260032

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 P4260033

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

Matt12z

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow...just...wow. Amazing work - love the sense of story and character the whole piece has! whoever gets this is one lucky individual!
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 pm

I have to agree with Sparrow - WOW
This is just perfect, love the models, they got sp much character and the good news is, you dont even have to sent it, just let me know when it is done and i driver by and pick them up Very Happy

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:53 pm

amazing good and crafty - I'm really impressed. Love the leather jacket on the commisar - well painted!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Wow! With a forgeworld model! Very nice.

I love the grot hiding.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 pm

This is amazing! But typical you... ALWAYS confusing me. Who is the Prisoner? My money is on the Gretchin. He IS a one Star General after all. Proof? Look at his cap! Hwehehehe...

Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
sultansean

sultansean

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 pm

That is amazing. The commissars leather jacket is absolutely top notch, as is all the painting and modeling.
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am

Very cool, love the commissar.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

Superb, absolutely superb. Top story, really well executed (each and every mini on the board). This has the look of old adversaries meeting for a final showdown.

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!   Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudboy's Prisoner Log. FINISHED. Updated with even more pictures!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next