Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
+2
Laney
thevoiceofjamesearljones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thevoiceofjamesearljones

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 am

Hello Gang!

Just been looking through the forums and this looks fantastic! I've been looking for a Mordheimy 40k type game and was put off by Necromunda being a little restrictive in terms of available gangs so to happen upon this is brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 am

Welcome to Death Squads thevoiceofjamesearljones!

Enjoy - any questions just ask! A couple for you... What do you play at the minute? (any pics?), How did you find us?

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
thevoiceofjamesearljones

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks Laney! To answer your questions I was just googling around, actually can't remember how I got here! And also I've currently got a smallish Dark Eldar force (badly painted for the most part though...) although I was previously into fantasy and have a much larger Chaos Warrior army. I'll probably try and start a new warband (probably chaos) though just as an interesting opportunity for some brand new conversions!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 am

Welcome! Can you leave some clips of your voice for us? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 am

GREAT! Welcome to Death Squads ! We love to have new people! Make yourself at home. Where you from? Where are the pics? When are you posting them? You have a group to play?

@ Arachas: Stop bothering the man with your silly questions. Here...

PS: He got paid only $7k to play the voice of Darth Vader... wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Devo88

Devo88

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 am

Welcome to Death Squads, thevoiceofjamesearljones!
I found Death Squads just surfing the net!
Well we like pics we do not mind what level of painting skill you paint at! We would love to see pics of your stuff! lol
Back to top Go down
thevoiceofjamesearljones

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am

Arachas wrote:
Welcome! Can you leave some clips of your voice for us? Wink

I'd love to but Mordheimer beat me to it Smile

Also I'll try and get some pics up soon though I'll probably be straight to some painting forums for some tips first though...
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Here is a video I saw last night that I thought I could add to this thread.... PS, welcome thevoiceofjamesearljones.

Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Devo88

Devo88

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm

ha ha toooo funny!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Man... Justin Bieber just became a little more of a man... all because of YOU, Voice Of James Earl Jones. Even if this was a disservice to humanity... we still love ya!

@ thevoiceofjamesearljones: You have VERY big shoes to fill. Now... show us some PICS! Pics, or didn\'t hap

@ Narcissus: I can't post the insults I have for you right now. Let's say I said some things in Spanish and my THREE kids slapped me. You are a BAD MAN! So even when you make us vomit a little bit in our own mouths... we still love ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: