Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Knight Babe has arrived!

Go down 
+2
Narcissus
DeafNala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeafNala

DeafNala

The Black Knight Babe has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Moments ago the Post Babe dropped off a MYSTERIOUS Package from Darkest Scotland...insert 50s SciFi EERIE music here. AND LO I got my wish...a Babe with a Machine Gun had arrived (hidden in a Lurpak Butter Tin). She is a gem, Black Knight. The mini is VERY COOL & IMAGINATIVE & the base ROCKS...as a basing fanatic this is a real plus for moi. I will treasure her for the rest of my life. THANKS MUCHO!

The Girl has immediately set out to intimidate the local flora...

The Black Knight Babe has arrived! DSCN0719

The Black Knight Babe has arrived! DSCN0720

You will note the Oh-So-Chic pink camo that is now The In Thing with today's Gun Toting Young Ladies:

The Black Knight Babe has arrived! DSCN0721

Here you can see the Shock & Awe Reaction of the Local Crowd:

The Black Knight Babe has arrived! DSCN0722

Thanks again B.K.

Last edited by DeafNala on Tue May 15, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Ahahaha. Great mini. The basing really fits with your style deafnala. I love the expression on her face. Lots of character.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Wow! I wondered how it was going to turn out and I am impressed. I love the size of her guns....er..uhmm... I mean GUN. It is very big and the ammo belt is very cool.

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:44 am

Great conversion black knight - really effective in terms of the action. This babe means business!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:43 am

SORPRESA! She looks very upset... DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA!!! Somehow she fits with the madness of your weird forest. HA! Congratz!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:27 am

I'm glad you like it!

She may not be as big as some of the other creations in PE2012, but I'm really pleased with how she was made. You would have a hard time naming the bits that were used to make her if you didn't know.

I am most pleased with the legs strangely. They are nicely shaped. The one thing that I couldn't get just as I wanted was the expression on the face. The original head is that of a dark eldar male. I green stuffed it, filed it, green stuffed it, filed it...... until I couldn't do any more for fear of totally ruing the mini.
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:02 pm

@Black Knight

You did great. There is no way I could have done what you have done.

You took on a big project as there are no "true" female cadian bits but you did good as Eldar is the next closet thing to female in 40K. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight Babe has arrived!   The Black Knight Babe has arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Knight Babe has arrived!
Page 1 of 1