Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set

Go down 
+4
Mordheimer
Lord GreyWolf
Narcissus
Kiwi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiwi

Kiwi

indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set Empty
PostSubject: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 am

Project Link: Pirate Goblins Box Set

A goblin miniature projects running on indiegogo....

indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set Wip7

indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set Wip8

EDIT: Split the projects in two threads. THANKS KIWI!!!
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:10 am

I just knew they were going to be pirates. To tempt me. Ahhhh! I am going to have a full squad of just pirate grots at this rate.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 am

DAM YOU KIWI!!!!!!!

I don't need anything more to collect....

Oh what the hell Pirate Goblins are for me ....

Mmmmm just tried to add the $30 pack it took me to paypal. So does that mean I have to have the funds there or is it only for authorization?

if its wanting payment now that is dodgy what happens if it doesn't get funded....

anyone know if it is pay now or pay later with regards to indiegogo

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 am

AGHHHH!!!!! Why Gobbos?!?!?! They are my favorite! Can't resist... crap...

5 Pirate Gobbos for $30... not bad. Will watch!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Progress report: Pirate Goblins Box Set

??? Backers
$996 pledged of $2,500 goal
42 Days to go

This is becoming a GREAT project!

Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 pm

whats with all of the links?

ONLY ADMIN????

mmmm The Admin has gone all possessive again.... hording all of the links...

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Sorry... no permissions passed in to new section. All fixed now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

I keep on going back to the Pirate Gobbos and it just reinforces to me that I NEED THEM!!!!!

on payday I am going to add my $$$ as it has postage included in the $30USD.... worldwide shipping....

I hope he adds more...

LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Good god, another project that is going to take my money.

Thanks for sharing the link as I missed this.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:05 am

??? Backers
$996 pledged of $2,500 goal
42 Days to go

This guy needs some advertisement in some forums or blogs... it is very early, and I think lots of people are either picking up some cash (me) or waiting (not me). If you have a blog and want to post a link...
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 am

ok I did it I bought the Pirate Gobbos.

Couldn't help myself.

hope he adds more to the band of merry green skins

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:22 am

??? Backers
$1,216 pledged of $2,500 goal
40 Days to go

Quote :
UPDATE 5 : I did start this funding campaign 2 weeks ago and we hare now half way of the funding of the project, I would like to thank you all for your support !

The response to these miniatures has been very positive but I still need you to propagate the campaign and to make some buzz for the project. Keep up the good work you're already doing !

The greens are now based and are leaving Kev Adams workshop to go to the caster to have the master mould ready. Here are the 6 goblins in all their splendor:
indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set Wip9

Hmmm... 6 models for $30 WITH free shipping worldwide? Wow... this thing is becoming impossible to resist! How about spreading the word in your blogs?
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:55 pm

i believe one reason for the slow start is he is not on kickstarter.com.

Looks like another company trying to get in the mix.

If he was on kickstarter these numbers would be higher.

I am interested but not interested in joining another program.
Back to top Go down
treps

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi,

I'm the one behind this project.

I first would like to thank you for your support !

I read your posts here and here are some replies to questions :
- the project is not on kickstarter as kickstarter is only open to US projects, I'm French, and so had to opt for another platform. I would have prefered Kickstarter but they frequently announce that they are coming to Europe but we are still waiting...
- As said on the project page, whatever happens the backers will receive the miniatures that's why the paiement is done rigth now, you may see it more as a preorder campaign than a funding campaign !

We are now at $1976 with 37 days to go, I'm pretty sure the project will be funded and that everybody will get the 6 goblins in the set.

If there is enough funding I have stretch goals ready, but for now we need to reach the first goal !

I'll follow this thread so don't hesitate if you have questions.

Bruno
Back to top Go down
http://www.treps.net
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 pm

welcome to Deathsquads forum board.

I am really looking forward to seeing these minis arriving at my front door. Thinking either revisit Mordheim or get into Cutlass.

what plans do you have for this range?

will we be seeing some kind of Big guy armed with a cannon or harpoon gun?
some kind of mad doc type character so he can repair his fellow gobbos?
You have a hook type character could we see a Mr Sneed type gobbo [eg Captain hook] he would be all down cast and servile.
how about some kind of girlie gobbo, either a motherly character or a barmaid.

my list could go on for awhile but you see how enthused we all are....

Will keep on watching the Pirate goblins for sure even if you gave us an option to pay extra $$ for them I would consider them.

Cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 pm

@treps

Your minis are great. I love the fact that someone finally did something like as everyone (almost everyone) want Goblin Pirate minis?

I want you to get $2500 or more as I want the captian mini.

As LGW noted, "Welcome to the group". It was very cool to stop in and introduce yourself. That is a plus.

Thanks for the explanation on Kickstarter, as I was totally unaware of it being for US only. Now I understand.

I will be jumping and purchasing a $30 pack. My wife is going to kill me.

As LGW asked, I would love to see more minis (different) ones that can add to the base of 5 minis or 6 minis if we reach $2500.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:26 pm

treps wrote:
I'm the one behind this project.

I first would like to thank you for your support !
GASP!!! By the Emperor's Dessicated Pancreas! Damn... just for posting here, I must pledge! WOW! This is so cool!

I need to shake the star-struck off...

OK... I think I'm ok now.

First, welcome to Death Squads ! Like you, we believe in the power of many. Our project is a pure labor of love, the effort of MANY people. We understand the struggle of making our dream a reality. You are embarking in a commercial venture, and we applaud your efforts!

Thanks for taking your time and shinning some light. As a community, we are kindda new to Crowd Sourcing. After reading your comments about Kickstarter, I did some digging. You are 100% correct! I have heard of legitimate business having to get a 'partner' located in the USA so the money can be transferred correctly. I also read about some projects in which the 'partner' vanished... in couple of occasions with the cash. Shocked

We are VERY interested in your project. You need to PM Narcissus... he is making some Pirate Orks. Personally, I have been hesitant to pledge, as I was not too sure about indiegogo. Now that I think you are real (hehehe... stupid internet!) I feel much more confident. Hell... I may order two sets, and give one to a Goblin-Lover I know (hehehe... that sounds horrible!) in exchange of some paint. Wink

Last... feel free to DL our books. They are free! We are working on a new revision (lots to do), but we like sharing. Don't be a stranger! Stop by from time to time... feel free to post about your new projects. As long as you include pictures (WE DEMAND PHOTOGRAPHIC SACRIFICE!!!), we will be happy!

Again... THANK YOU for approaching us, Bruno. You just made your project real for many of us. Salute

PS: Let me not start a wish list. Gretchins are MY favorite... the wackier, the better! If you don't beleive me (why should you?), please check Amparor!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 am

??? Backers
$2,006 pledged of $2,500 goal
37 Days to go

only $494 to go to get to the first goal.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 am

Just posted at Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum (LINK) ... I think the Mordheim crowd would love 'em!!!
Back to top Go down
treps

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 am

Thank you all for welcoming me this way !

I'l take more time during the week end to give you more details and answer your questions !

Bruno
Back to top Go down
http://www.treps.net
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 pm

@Mord: posting on Tom's forum was great as people could use them for Mordheim!

Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

@Da Bank
I am going to use my set of Pirate Gobbos either for Cutlass or Mordheim....

just need the band/gang/Crew to get a bit bigger and I'll be happy as a kid in a candy store.

LGW

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 pm

@lgw

Sounds great. Someday when I get to play I will use them for my DS Ork Pirate Squad.

I can't wait. But I need more than six minis.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm

yeah we need:

Medic and orderly
looter type one who has it all
sneaky git type one who lurks around
some more officer types
a Big guy [Troll or ogre or even a Minotaur would be fantastic] or hell even a VERY LARGE orc.
weapon expert with some kind of gobbo special weapon [could be a chicken cannon/catapult]

there is alot of POTENTIAL in this endeavour and its one I'll be following closely.

LGW

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm

HURRAY WISH LIST!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set   indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

indiegogo: Pirate Goblins Box Set
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next