Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cultists (Dark Vengeance)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Cultists (Dark Vengeance) Empty
PostSubject: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 am

Since I hate using double models, I'm offering my doubles from the Dark Vengeance Cultists.
Have made a cutout so you can see which models I'm talking about:

Cultists (Dark Vengeance) Cultists-1

I don't want money, I want to trade! Smile
The introductionary squad are still in my planning, so I'm looking for OR TAU models (don't know yet which will fit in a squad so I guess Fire Warriors will do) OR KROOT models. I will trade 1 for 1, so enough bitz to built one model for 1 cultist (clickie snap Just Kidding).

Oh and I now I've pictured the Heavy Stubber dude, but it can also be the Flamer dude if wanted. I'm not sure which I want myself also...

If you've got leader models for one of these squads I'm willing to trade of one of my Cultist characters which one I don't know yet. Here are the 2 models:

Cultists (Dark Vengeance) Cultists-2

Hoping for a good trade! Smile
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Im very interrested in these models, the normal cultist, the heavy stubber and the leader with shotgun Smile

But i dont got that many 40k models to trade, i got IG troopas, cadian and catachan command, CSM + possesed, space marine scout + scoutbike and orks (normal, nobz and flamer kit)
Edit: I also got Dark Eldar: Warriors, Wytches and Scrouges

Then i got a LOT of fanatsy plastic + a lot of metal models i like to trade.

-Skavenslayer

Last edited by skavenslayer on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydor

Lydor

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 pm

I got Tau and i would love to trade for these. you have 9 models available? ill give you 10 fire warriors for the trade.

Also i am interested in both leader models, but i dont have any tau leaders so if you would like we can negotiate for something
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:44 am

I have Fantasy Dark Elves and Ogres to offer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 am

I have terrain to trade =)
You could order a custom piece or two for them. The other one's in the mail now.

I'm interrested in the whole cultist squad.
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 am

Wow! This thing is popular! Very Happy
So far it looks like that Lydor has the best offer for me.
About the leader, I am going to keep one of them. And at this moment it looks like it'll be the one with the shotgun. I'll have to look through the experimental rules for the Tau squad so I can see which models I can use.

Sorry skavenslayer but I already have a bunch of that what you're offering and since I'm going to use the models for a new squad I don't think that any fantasy which I don't have already will be suitable.

Sorry Arachas, but I'm not interested in Elves or Ogres (already have some Ogres btw).

Sorry Komfritten but I'm looking for models at this moment which I'm going to use for a new squad and not for terrain.
Back to top Go down
skavenslayer

skavenslayer

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Dont worry, i´ll live Very Happy

But got me thinking, i should find and take pictures of all my metal models (mostly fantasy) and make a up-for-trade post, both here and on BTMF.

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 pm

skavenslayer wrote:
Dont worry, i´ll live Very Happy

But got me thinking, i should find and take pictures of all my metal models (mostly fantasy) and make a up-for-trade post, both here and on BTMF.

-Skavenslayer
Cool!
Nice! Perhaps we can still trade something, check out my sticky for more stuff I have. And feel free to ask for my inventory! Smile
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Sorry Arachas, but I'm not interested in Elves or Ogres [i](already have some Ogres btw).

I'm sorry, too. Looks like I'm going to have to delay the release of the Tau squad, then...
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 am

Arachas wrote:
Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Sorry Arachas, but I'm not interested in Elves or Ogres [i](already have some Ogres btw).

I'm sorry, too. Looks like I'm going to have to delay the release of the Tau squad, then...
Well if was going to trade with you than that release wouldn't make sense for me anyways! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultists (Dark Vengeance)   Cultists (Dark Vengeance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cultists (Dark Vengeance)
Page 1 of 1