Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2: DropZone Desperation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Game 2: DropZone Desperation Empty
PostSubject: Game 2: DropZone Desperation   Game 2: DropZone Desperation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Not a full battle report yet (hopefully by the end of Sunday)...

The general looked at the brief notes compiled by the Medic, Corporal Godfrey. Engaged the enemy and got slaughtered in the process. Green troops badly led. Well they were all he had.

A knock at the door heralded his adjutant.

"Captain Thornett has recovered consciousness and is here to see you sir."

"Good, send him in - he has some explaining to do." replied the General.

He expected to be faced with a shaken version of the cocksure noble idiot that he had sent into the field earlier in the week. What faced him now was altogether different. Despite his experience the General flnched at the sight of the Captain. Thornett's face was a wreck, long scars running down from just below the eyes to what was left of the man's chin, distorted by something like a bolter shell strike. A vox grille replaced the missing half of his chin and it was through this he could haltingly speak.

"Sir, I am here to resign my commission. I have failed in my duty," said Thornett

"Oh no, Thornett - you don't get away with this debacle so easily. I'll have you shot before you give up your commission. Besides you are currently all I have in the city apart from some units of the PDF. a small Ork remnant has been discovered in the Equatorial region and it needs every other available man to dig them out."

That small survivor squad of Orks is still out there, but a more urgent need has arisen than the greenskins. It seems there is also cultist activity on this worthless world. I need you to investigate...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Game 2: DropZone Desperation   Game 2: DropZone Desperation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Laney...great start. I can't wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Game 2: DropZone Desperation   Game 2: DropZone Desperation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Please tell me you have converted a model to fit this new mangled leader! I love the description (although it is pretty horrific).
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Game 2: DropZone Desperation   Game 2: DropZone Desperation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:51 am

Worthless Without Pi
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Game 2: DropZone Desperation   Game 2: DropZone Desperation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 am

@Da Bank: Thanks mate - the guy rolled horrific scars in post game and his squad got smashed, so hopefully it fits.

@ Narcissus: No conversion yet (but I have plans Game 2: DropZone Desperation 402177).

@ Arachas: Alright - coming soon be patient (or you won't get anything!).

The Underhive...

Shank RipRot let the last of the Scavvies drop to the floor, the life throttled the worthless Umie. Interestin', well interestin'...

Shank checked out his squad. Da Boyz had done well an' got some good gubbins and new shooty fings, though Gark had got himself caught by da Umies and lost the boyz some stuff (for which he gained a scar and lost a pinky - bitten off by Shank himself). He sat back proudly in his new Big Bosses Chair with a satisfied snort.

The Flash Git Snaga 'Bang' Boomstikka was playing with the new toy he had found in the wastelands that stretched out from the Underhive. The Plasma Gun was a lovely bit of shooty kit and only the Flash Git could understand its workings and how to make it better through 'Orkificating It'. He was almost finished and he'd only killed two snotlings in the process. Such skill was impressive, but Shank could see the threat in Snaga's eyes (time to put the Sneaky Boss Skarfang on watch).

The captured Scavvies had told him about a secret Umie Lab hidden in the underhive that contain ork spores being tested on. The Scavvies would say anything to save their miserable lives (but they tasted better than grots and snots), but this seemed to be true.

"Right!" shouted Shank, "time to move out, maggots! We've got boyz to find."

To be continued... (the cultists Game 2: DropZone Desperation 999217nview next)

Laney cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2: DropZone Desperation   Game 2: DropZone Desperation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2: DropZone Desperation
Page 1 of 1