Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bachaos5813

Basic training Empty
PostSubject: Basic training   Basic training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Greeetings all, very excited about what you've done here. A few of us have been trying another 40k squad based game but it is lacks the integration of Mordheim and 40k. I'm familiar with the game mechanics and wanted to jump right to recruiting and requisitions. To my dismay I haven't been able to find any stat lists for soldiers or weapons. Lots of great descriptions in the weapons and armor section but no cost values. If someone would be considerate to point this new recruit to the "mess hall" I'd be very happy to shine your power armor.

Basic training 586584
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

Basic training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic training   Basic training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:07 pm

In the TLRB - Volume 3, squads: After each description of the squads, theres the "depot". I think this example is what you're looing for. Page 31 in the Chaos Cultists Depot:

Basic training Cultist%20depot%20snippet

And welcome to the forums! Always great to see more people, and we love to share, and see what you got to show =)
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Basic training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic training   Basic training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Welcome to Death Squads! As Komfritten said Volume 3 has all the info. We split it into the volume for easier use (and printing!).

Hope you enjoy it once you're started. Tell us how you get on.

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Basic training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic training   Basic training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 am

Welcome! Yeah, there's a lot of rulebook to go around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic training   Basic training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic training
Page 1 of 1