Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who else is on twitter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt12z

Matt12z

who else is on twitter? Empty
PostSubject: who else is on twitter?   who else is on twitter? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Evening all,

Just wondering who else here uses twitter?

Matt

Last edited by Matt12z on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removal of majority of post due to lack of engagement)
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: who else is on twitter?   who else is on twitter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 pm

I'm using it, but mostly to follow other people. I hardly tweet myself. (and if I do, it's in dutch)
Back to top Go down
rhuntar

rhuntar

PostSubject: Re: who else is on twitter?   who else is on twitter? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:27 pm

I believe I have my nerdy twitter account linked onmy profile. I mostly use it to follow some podcasters as well as the myth busters and wil wheaton.

I think it would be a great way to take notes and photos for battle reports, however. I'm hoping to practice that my next couple games, and then transcribe them to more of a blog post. Just another thing on the to-do list at this point, though.

-rhuntar
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Oftheninefinger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who else is on twitter?   who else is on twitter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who else is on twitter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other Topics :: General Interest-
Jump to: