Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthing Partners?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunyata

Sunyata

Birthing Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Birthing Partners?   Birthing Partners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 am

Could we approach the Prisoner Exchange a little differently? What if I sent a small collection of bits to Mordheimer to use in creating a character for use as a hired gun or such?

I could see that Cadian veteran carrying an eldar shuriken catapult, and wearing Tau armor on both shoulders and wielding a hormagaunt scythe like a machete or sword. He's been through so many campaigns that he's got trophies he can use from all the theaters he's fought in, all the battlefields he's ghosted across, striking and snuffing enemies before they have the chance to retaliate.

Then - does the mini go back to the bits provider? That's what I had in mind at the start, what do the rest of you think?
Back to top Go down
http://markdudden.com/regional/category/reglas/
Burndown29

Burndown29

Birthing Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Wow   Birthing Partners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm

This sounds like it would be really fun to do. random bits, put them together, and BAM!! totally new model.
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Birthing Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthing Partners?   Birthing Partners? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:04 pm

It's a cool idea but may have some limitations.

Not to be a downer, but it doubles the postage though and extra chances of delays.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
mudboy

mudboy

Birthing Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthing Partners?   Birthing Partners? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Not to mention the limits in creativity. When I build my prisoners(or any other model for that matter) I use my exstensive bitsbox to give it my own distinctive feel.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Birthing Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthing Partners?   Birthing Partners? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:35 pm

It might be a cool thing to do with one or two people (a bit like the great marine swap on Dakka Dakka), but I already have my prisoner idea ready to go. I think before we do too much more though, it might be worth getting an official prisoner exchange started. I'd be happy to run it for the developers (In case you're listening Mord), but I need the section of the forum set up for threads and such first.
My guy is codenamed 'Catweazle' and I plan on trying to represent as many types of 'energy' as possible in one (or maybe two) model(s).
Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthing Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthing Partners?   Birthing Partners? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthing Partners?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Prisoner Exchange 2012-
Jump to: