Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello again!

Go down 
+2
Laney
Stryke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryke

Stryke

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 am

Hi there everybody,

It has been a long time since I frequented this forum. I took quite a long break from the hobby, But I am starting to come back around to it now and thought I would visit here again Smile You might remember my true scale chaos tutorials! well I have a few more projects in the works and I am going to print off the rule books and start gaming with my brother!

Its good to be back!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:41 am

Welcome back Stryke!

The true scale stuff was very cool if I remember correctly. It'd be nice to see some new squads popping up in the painting and modelling bit (hint).

Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:48 pm

TRUE SCALE MARINES!

I still have a truescale set from Chapterhouse in my bits box, untouched...

Anyway, welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stryke

Stryke

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Thanks guys, it's good to be back. I just got side tracked from the hobby with other things, uni/work etc but I'm back with a vengeance!
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:07 am

Welcome back!
Good to see you, hoping for more tutorials like that! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Welcome back!

Some people never leave. You and me? Well, we just go and hide on our corners for a while. I was lost too for a while... but Dysturbed and Arachas dragged me from my hair back into the light. Few kicks on the rib cage for good measure, for making them mad... but I deserve it all.

Good to have you back!

PS: Glad you manage to recover your PW... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Stryke

Stryke

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi there Mord, Good to hear from you! I was worried this forum had been lost in the warp given the lack of updates on it! I just needed a break from it all, was too much trying to devote time to my hobby and get an education! but I'm in a new job now and i can switch off at 5 o'clock and get some modeling done and not worry about work being due haha! Gonna update a new squad I have in the works in the painting section see if I can get some people excited again!
Back to top Go down
Stryke

Stryke

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:46 pm

I would also like to add that if you guys need any help with any graphic/design work, even artwork, I am a Designer by trade, and I wouldn't mind helping out or doing some work for the game! any graphic layout, artwork or illustrations send them my way. 

Chris
Back to top Go down
Matt12z

Matt12z

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:11 am

Welcome back! Look forward to seeing some of your work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again!   Hello again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: