Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ork death squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanojo

Ork death squad Empty
PostSubject: Ork death squad   Ork death squad I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Hey, so this is an Ork team I've been working on and have yet to play.  Not sure if many people check here anymore but would appreciate any advice, having not played Death Squad yet but being familiar with Mordheim, necromunda, 40k and fantasy.  

Income Parable -  Nob. 70 points
Blasta 13 pts
Chain 6pts

Snik Atax - sneaky boss 59 points
Club 5
Club 5

Humdinga - flash gitz.  47 pts
Shoota 20 points

Mercylus - ard boy 41
Club 5
Club 5

Choicest - ard boy 41
Club 5
Club 5

Whip Kracker - boy 32
Club 5
Club 5

Clippa. Boy  32
Club 5
Club 5

Ampu'tatertot - painboy 45

Egg 'Ead -  weirdboy 61

Sabatüge - kommando 43
Club 5
Club 5

Lurk Kin - kommando 43
Club 5
Club 5

Krouch - kommando. 43
Club 5
Club 5

Pitiless -  hired gun Assassin 42 (I realize he doesn't have the orky toughness, so he's going to be a gretchin, trained in the ancient arts of back stabbin and gobo-kan-do)

Doozy -  hired gun Demolition expert 31 (thought about making him a gretchin too but since the pistol is race specific, he'll be a puny ork or maybe got injured by one of his boobytraps in order to have a slugga over a grot blaster)
Back to top Go down
Sabotage!

Ork death squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork death squad   Ork death squad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:56 am

A bit late to the party, but I think some more ranged weapons would be helpful. Shooting tends to be a bit more effective in Death Squads than Mordheim from experience. That said in terms of price for effectiveness - it's hard to go wrong with a club. I like all your Orks names, well done!
Back to top Go down

Ork death squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Squad Lists, Tactics & Strategies-
Jump to: