The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cody20

cody20

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:14 am

I miss this game and everyone active on the forums
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

Where is everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone    Where is everyone  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:23 pm

i just randomly checked the forum today.
I have tried a number of times to get in touch with mord who was the main admin for the game but to no avail. Unfortunately it's pretty much a dead project these days.

I miss everyone too.

Im working on other projects these days but I like to stop by and look over all the old stuff once in a while. I think mord just got overwhelmed with the move and the new job at the time and this just kinda fell into the background. We where working on something huge for you guys at the time too.

Anyhoo keep it alive the worst you can do is post things and nobody see them but who knows we might see it pick back up one day if there are people talking about it.

unfortunately the deathsquadsgame.com died this year though so you can only access it thru the forumotion direct line.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down

Where is everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: