Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bitz Box ideas and products....

Go down 
+5
Laney
VonHagel
Mordheimer
Dysturbed
Lord GreyWolf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Bitz Box ideas and products.... Empty
PostSubject: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm

not sure if you all know but I love doing conversions and recently stumbled onto this:

Conversion item #1
Bitz Box ideas and products.... !BrPFpPg!mk~$(KGrHqQH-DIEvB95U86KBLy1TY(6Pg~~_12

the same guy also sells a range of demonic wings as well.

Can we use this thread to identify those companies that make/sell conversion bitz. Also if you have any great conversion ideas list them here.

Would be nice to set up some sort of bitz trade where we can get parts from each other to make it easier to make the squads we want.

I am really tempted to get those Hasselfree arms for some Servitor conversions. dam nice.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:59 pm

definately got some stuff to add here.
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Monty%2Bpython%2Bgod
"Great Idea oh lord!"
"Course it's a good idea!"

Anyhoo,
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Rebreather_Heres_4bcb6d9fa1c1d
Pre-Heresey Space Marine Heads! & Backpacks (and female imperial guard heads) from these guys at Chapterhouse Studios.
Chapterhouse Studios

Bitz Box ideas and products.... FallegBitz Box ideas and products.... Toxhead2Bitz Box ideas and products.... ShgunBitz Box ideas and products.... MutationsetcastBitz Box ideas and products.... JumppackBitz Box ideas and products.... Backpacks
Renegade Imperial Guard Heads , Weapons, Mutation bits, knight style heads, more pre heresey jump packs, death korps kreig heads
Maxmini

Bitz Box ideas and products.... D0026ecdddf88425134932ddf9170f02.image.733x550
Bitz Box ideas and products.... C59859943467789df77f3ca633089bd7.image.733x550
Alternate Imperial Guard Heads, Backpacks, Weapons
Pig Iron Productions/

Last edited by dysturbed on Tue May 18, 2010 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:18 am

nice love those gasmasks and a few of those helmets would look good as Arbite helmets.....

mmmmmmmore temptation!!!!!!

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:55 am

This is a GREAT thread! You guys are THE best! Just made it sticky!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
This is a GREAT thread! You guys are THE best! Just made it sticky!

I know but its great to be told.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
VonHagel

VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

the pre heresy heads are great, checked out their other stuff on chapter house studio, and the quality is really inconsistent, some of their bits are great and in fully on par with GW, but a lot of what they have especially the shoulder pads, are just too poorly sculpted, which is a real shame cause it's a fantastic idea, making shoulder pads for the less endorsed chapters.
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:19 am

Riot shields! Backpacks loose knives ect. oh and more shotguns!!!!
http://www.scotiagrendel.com/Products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_64&products_id=432
Bitz Box ideas and products.... 014
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:13 am

WOW! For my Arbites!
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:00 am

Orc Heads with Gas Masks & bodies as well as various other heads, Elf legs and torsos that would work great for exodites,
http://www.thewarstore.com/MASConversionBits.html
Bitz Box ideas and products.... MAS7009
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Don't forget good old scibor... he seems to be getting into conversion bits and the new models he's making are top notch.

http://sciborminiatures.com/
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Lion_s10
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Ar_bas10
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Chaos_10

The Choas Guy is just awesome (I reckon there will be more of this sort of stuff)

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
VonHagel

VonHagel

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I was at his site a few days ago Laney, looking for thunderwolves, but I completely missed the shoulder pads, I have mental note to do a lion themed chapter someday, and those shoulder pads are really nice, did you check out the helms... They are... well not so good... actually, they are craptastic

Bitz Box ideas and products.... Sf_lio11
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

dam I thought those lion bitz were actual heads not shoulder pads.... mmm though I could use them as heads mmmm got think about that one....

great stuff guys lets keep it coming.

I got some bitz arriving soon I'll take some pics and do a review of them for you all.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:13 pm

When I've got enough cash to buy the sanguinary guard and the death company for the blood angels I plan to get some of those shoulder pads for a conversion fest.

@Von Hagel: Yes the lion helms are pretty poor, which is unfortunate (I kind of tactically missed them in favour of the superb shoulder pads). His spartan stuff is quite good though. And the chaos lord makes me want to ditch the imperium and join the heresy!

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 am

I'm sure a lot of you know all about this site (especially if you've been around a while and know about the famous and now sought after Armorcast titans - I've personally been outbid on three!). Anyway Armorcast do a great range of cinematic effects, which would really add to the character models in Death Squads (they even sneakily show you what 40k weapons they fit)...
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Rpgmuz10
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Medmuz10

They also have a small range of possible minis (not sure on scale - I would guess 25 - 28mm).
Bitz Box ideas and products.... Respon11

http://armorcast.com/

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi All,

Another addition that might be of use (and is growing) is paulson games...
http://www.paulsongames.com/resin.html

They have space wolves and blood angel bits that might be useful for conversions.

And... check out the new maxmini efforts (especially the bionic legs which look awesome!).

http://www.maxmini.eu/

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Found another useful site - this ones got some nice extra bits and dire wolves at about 6.5 euros

http://enigmaminiatures.com/prestashop/product.php?id_product=263

Worth a look

Laney
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:39 pm

not a bad site the $euro bothersme as we in NZ don't get a good exchange rate with that currencey.

but like this fig:
Bitz Box ideas and products.... 276-244-thickbox

Be a great Juggernaut of Khorne

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:54 pm

The coolminiornot site has quite a few enigma miniatures for sale (and in dollars), don't know if that is any better?

Laney
Back to top Go down
sultansean

sultansean

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 pm

I recently found this forum which has a lot of conversion work going on, might give people some ideas.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Work_In_Progress/index.php?s=807f8bc5b80130eddb045fee01a30b3f&act=idx
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:48 pm

WOW! That is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 pm

From the WarStore for Da Revolushin
Got Soldier Heads and captian heads too.
Bitz Box ideas and products.... MAS7014
Bitz Box ideas and products.... MAS7013
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 am

Puppetswar is a site I've just come across that looks pretty cool... Lots of conversion bits and more on the way (reminds me of maxmini)...
http://puppetswar.com/category.php?id_category=6

Here's a couple of pics...
Bitz Box ideas and products.... 18-58-10
Bitz Box ideas and products.... 17-50-10
Bitz Box ideas and products.... 22-77-10

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:01 am

Wow! Sweet looking stuff!
Thanks for the link Laney!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:07 am

This is a weird site and very expensive, but if you are after that 'gun bling' you just can't make yourself, maybe lego has the answer!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=TinyTactical

The underslung grenade launchers and folding stocks had me interested and they are not a bad scale (minifig size)

Bitz Box ideas and products.... 55412

Cheers Laney Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:54 am

Haha those are great! Lego guns! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitz Box ideas and products....   Bitz Box ideas and products.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bitz Box ideas and products....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next