Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  Empty
PostSubject: How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols    How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 am

(This is stolen from DakkaDakka but it didn't have a name on it to contact the person so if this is yours let me know and ill credit it to you or take it down at your request.)

This is a very easy converstion, and will allow you to make some spare pistols for your Squad!

If you are an Eldar player that has been collecting for a while you will probably end up with some spare catapults from the guardian or dire avenger sprues. These catapults are very easily chopped down to look like a pistol. After all the design is nearly identical, just a smaller version.

So here we have a catapult from the guardian sprue. All you need do is cut along the white lines I've drawn in here, keeping the tip of the barrel and the end of the ammo clip. You then bring them up and attach them making essentially a smaller version.
How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  DSC02794_2-23195217

Here I have the finished product next to an arm from the storm guardian box set. You can see the two are nearly identical.
How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  DSC02795-23195330

now i want a tutorial on what to do with the other hand now?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols    How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:57 am

Nice find! Seems to be a VERY simple conversion that would allow the use of current bits. Thanks for sharing...

... your people (Fairy Lovers) should rejoice!
How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  Wedding03a
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols    How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 am

I don't even know what to say at that picture lol...... confused
Back to top Go down
geekymike

geekymike

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols    How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 am

nice quick and very effective tutorial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols    How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Convert Shuriken Catapults to Shuriken Pistols
Page 1 of 1