Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! Birthday Cake cheers
A day like today (July 7th), the SECOND most stubborn thing was created back in 1930 as the building of Hoover Dam begins. Also, an institution to determine winners was formed in 1877, as the first Wimbledon Championship was played. What few people know is that in 1984 something GREAT happened... no, it was not that Navratilova won the 91st Wimbledon Women's Tennis Championship... somewhere, the MOST stubborn winner was born! Happy Birthday DAVE!

Hey... smile. You share your birthday with Ringo Starr... could be worse. Think about poor Ringo that has to share a Birthday with YOU!!!

Thanks for all your help with the Death Squads project! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Skull Remember...Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!!! Skull

Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! AceofCakes-SquigCakeplusDuff
Yes... it is a Squig-Cake! But don't eat too much... Shocked

Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! Fatgirlfatfridayswimsuiyu0
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Enjoy YOUR day, Amigo! Get out there & doing something you'll regret in later years...with an insufferable grin on your face. What a Face

ADDENDUM
: I just noticed that over on TBMF your birthday isn't until Saturday...that must have been a HELLUVA ROUGH delivery. affraid
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing

StyrofoamKing

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:31 am

HA! That's 'cause I must have hit the wrong button on the profile... my birthday's on the 10th. But don't think I don't appreciate the sentiment Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! Icon_cheers ... thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://tangentartists.com/
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 am

See? I just fixed your profile... and you are NOT getting a 2nd BD note... at least not this year, unless you prove that you cloned yourself! Just Kidding

Anyway... happy birthday man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am

Mordheimer wrote:
See? I just fixed your profile... and you are NOT getting a 2nd BD note... at least not this year, unless you prove that you cloned yourself! Just Kidding

Anyway... happy birthday man!

FEAR NOT...you'll get your second shot at a Happy Birthday on TBMF. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Happy Birthday Styrofoamking....

Birthday Cake Death Squads Blood Angel Blood Angel Dreadnought Blood Angel Blood Angel Death Squads Birthday Cake

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:46 am

A late happy birthday from Denmark cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!   Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, StyrofoamKing!
Page 1 of 1