Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waaagh! er, Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
radiocreep7

Waaagh!  er, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Howdy everyone!

I play mechanized Blood Axes, and am a big fan of skirmish-sized games. I'm actually working on an Ork village right now, maybe I'll post some picks later.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Nothing is better than uttering your first word as "WAAAGH!" Very Happy Welcome! Hope you like our little project. Please... post pictures! Can't wait to see your creations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
radiocreep7

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:15 am

Dear god, what is that thing in your avatar?

And thanks for the quick welcome! I am excited to be here. I looked through the rules, and I really like what I see so far.

Are there any plans to make more "specific" armies? I have been involved in writing fan Codices before, and if no one else has done it, I wouldn't mind writing a Blood Axe Appendix Death Squad List. If it already exists, can someone point me in the right direction?

Although, I mist say, the list is fairly Blood Axey already....

I will post more once I have had a chance to read more, and also pictures of the Ork Tower I'm working on.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 am

First, the most important subject.

Meet Sam; multiple-winner of the title of "The Ugliest Dog in the World" until his untimely death. Check his site at http://www.samugliestdog.com/. Check his EIGHT toes on his right front paw! The story of this photo is that he was scratching... and that is why the look is so 'evil'. I always say that is the perfect Mordheim dog!

Waaagh!  er, Hello! SamUgliestDogintheWorld

Now... to business! Yes, we are currently working on more Squads. We are on the final stages of an addition to the Imperial Guard (Regional Platoons Special Rules) and the Kroot Mercenaries. Also on the works are the Chaos Cultists and the Space Marine Scout Squad. Feel free to post suggestions for your Blood Axes (I'm curious what they are!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am

@Radio

Welcome!

How did you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
radiocreep7

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 am

I heard about you at the Waaagh.

I will talk to my two friends; we are working on a Codex: Cults army list, maybe I will share it with you guys. It might be a small help, but it's unlikely, because it's mu9ch more general than this stuff (your lists are highly specific).

I will read the rules more and try to actually play a small campaign before I make any suggestions about what the Blod Axe squad rules should be.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm

@radio

Great! I had posted info on the Wagggh a while back. I will go back and refresh the post. We got another good recruit from the Waaagh Forum.

The game is very very playable and fun.

Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaagh! er, Hello!   Waaagh!  er, Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaagh! er, Hello!
Page 1 of 1