The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday, Arachas! Birthday Cake cheers

Ohhh... your Natalicio is on my favorite day... Día de los Muertos.
A glorious day for celebrating the dead and departed, not with tears and sadness but with joy! Lucky for your mother and you...
as it is well known that there is no greater gift to those who are on the Beyond than a child, from whom they
will continue to experience Life anew.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for all your great contributions to Death Squads!
We hope you have a wonderful day!

Skull Now, go and enjoy your Sugar Skulls! Skull

HEY... don't over do it... you grow fat and lazy... and they will eventually KILL YOU! Just Kidding

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Happy Birthday Arachas!

Enjoy a great day!

Ta Laney afro
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:03 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday, Arachas! Birthday Cake cheers

You share your B-Day with Dozer... what luck of mine have to deal with BOTH of you! I hope you enjoy a GREAT day. Thanks for sharing your experiences and life with all of us.

Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Laney

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Happy Birthday (Again) Arachas!

Laney:D

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:36 pm

CongratZ! Hope you had a good day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy

Avatar art by HeavyMetalHanzo. Used with express permission.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:44 am

Sorry I missed your day...I hope it was a GREAT one. clown
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Still need to plan a proper party... but it WAS fun. Smile

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 pm

cheers Birthday Cake Happy Birthday, Corintus! Birthday Cake cheers

Sorry I missed your B-Day... and Dozer's. I was away in training and just got home.
I hope you enjoy a GREAT day. Thanks for sharing your experiences and life with all of us.

Enjoy your cake!

Back to top Go down
mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Happy birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Happy belated one!
New name?!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 am

Hehe, yeah, I seem to have thrown off some people with that name change. Excellent. Wink

You'll learn that's a thing for me: I enjoy changing usernames, avatars and stuff like that. frequently need a change of scenery. Even though I've been with the same girl for 8 years. I guess that's different!

So anyhow: thanks guys! It was a great party, I got a ton off cool stuff: various expensive wines (oh yes), scotch (love it) and, to top it off: Battlestar Galactica the Boardgame! Which is seriously one of the most enjoyable boardgames I've ever played. Betrayal, backstabbing, politics... fun fun fun!

Oh, and my sister got me Assassin's Creed: Revelations. NICE!

I've definitely been spoiled by all these great people.

Back to top Go down
DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 am

Happy Birthday!!

2. Though shalt not refer to thine brethren, whom the Emperor has dictated be armed with an incendiary weapon, as a "Flamer" constantly. For this has been proven to lower morale and cause strife within His Most Holy showering facilities.
3. Thou shalt not follow a Librarian around thinking, "Can you hear me now", repetitively in an attempt to drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!   Today at 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Arachas ... err... I mean, Corintus!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1