Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kroot Hannibal Fanclub

Go down 
+21
Colonel Prius
Inferny
IronSquid
Lord GreyWolf
Librarian
Arachas
moggd
Dysturbed
Kiwi
edward
The ISH
VonHagel
mudboy
DeafNala
dwi
Laney
cody20
Gatlag Stonetooth
Da Bank
Mordheimer
dr!zzt
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 pm

group photo will come soon.
today's came more traps :
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0124Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0125Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0126
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0127Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0128Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0129
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0131
and if You look at the last trap, you'll know how would my next model look like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom !!!!

Yea!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 pm

INDY!!!!!

dr!zzt... you are my hero! Excellent work. Thanks for sharing. Love the 'death from below' trap! SNAP THEIR ANKLES! Heheheh

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:09 pm

now i just finished basecoat one bad kroot, and focused on my actual tau army- it'll take few hours, but that's what i'm pointing at, maby little more pinup... wish me luck
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 Arte_1394
Edit: Picture removed due to lewd and lascivious nature
note; if that's not enough (i think i't even more than some modles wore) just simply remove whole pic, the big red sign is not necesarry.

Last edited by dr!zzt on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colonel Prius

Colonel Prius

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Ehm, as much as I like the naked boobies, this is an all ages forum (even though we push the limits of that at times). While most of us on here are adults, some have children who might be watching over their fathers shoulder, and while I am not one of those, maybe you should take it off (or censor it) before the inevitable happens.

That said, cant wait to see what you do with your Tau.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussaeon.co.cc
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Colonel Prius wrote:
Ehm, as much as I like the naked boobies, this is an all ages forum (even though we push the limits of that at times). While most of us on here are adults, some have children who might be watching over their fathers shoulder, and while I am not one of those, maybe you should take it off (or censor it) before the inevitable happens.

That said, cant wait to see what you do with your Tau.

Actually.....if you look at the forum rules there is nothing there that talks about this being a rated PG community.

HOWEVER....... I do not want our forums having this type of thing around, ESPECIALLY since Mord's own kids watch over HIS shoulder while he browses the forums.

That being said:

dr!zzt.....one and only warning, and I took the liberty of changing your post.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Painting a TAU ARMY?!?! WOW!!! Can't wait to see what you have in mind. I be patient to get the pics.

PS: I have not seen the pic, but I will support Dozer and Prius' decisions, comments and actions. Nobody is mad nor angry. We are all adults and we all have WEIRD sense of humor. On the other hand, Death Squads is (whenever we like it or not) a model & example for what other players and fans around the world can do. Err on the safe side.

PPS: Feel free to PM me the pic... I sure I open it VERY late at night... and probably like it.
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:19 am

damn, sorry to all i could affront, even, to those who wanted to be affronted. post edited, hope it's enough.
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:23 am

I feel cheated... I want to be affronted too... Oh well, that's what you get for not checking in on the forum on an hourly basis (which I do...)
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 pm

@ dr!zzt: No problem what so ever. Just make sure you hurry up and paint your Kroot and Tau. THOSE are the pics I really care to see!

@ Komfritten: You and me brother! I suggest you go and check out dr!zzt's Lara Krooft (LINK)! That model is AMAZING! The topic has tons of WiP pics... if I were not constantly monitored, I would say I love her... but then someone would have to grant me the Emperor's Mercy for being a Xenophilic Traitor. Ohhh, wait... I love Orks too. AGGGGHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

ok, i'm a bad person.
i made tau daredevil met with what's left from SM apothecary... it's bitz monster, and it's scary Very Happy for me he's perfect to replace tau space pope as etheral...

Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0493 vs Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 AunVa
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0495

and ViP pic of scout kroot;
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0492

Last edited by dr!zzt on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 am

Holy crap... HE'S BACK!

Coincidentally that Tau will work pretty well with what Prius and I have got in mind...
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 pm

ok, Space Pope 2.0 finished;
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0496Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0497Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0498
and i find out that i hate white paint.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:04 am

The paint has brought it together for me - looks mean.

Did you use a white undercoat? It should only need a thin base coat of white after that.

An alternative (I've used this on a still WIP battlesuit - from Christmas!). Undercoat black, then use white undercoat spray (or a spray gun if you've got one) to add the white from one direction - this creates a natural shading, which a thin coat of white works well over.

Cheers Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 pm

i tried white basecoat then some layers of white drybrush, shading and another layer of white drybrush. and still look shitty to me, just a little bit better than on pictures but still shitty. and because i use white really ocassionaly i have only this little jar, i could dream ab. spraying in white Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:43 am

To be completely frank, drizzt!, you're one of the most awesome modellers I know. But your painting can you use some work. Consider this an invitation to come over to the Netherlands (heck, all Poles do these days Wink) and I'll gladly give you some pointers!

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 am

The Studed Shoulder Pad looks a little too big, but I do like the Pope v2.0 (excellent name!)

Painting with white is VERY hard. The trick (for me) is painting light grey first, then a layer of watered-down white.

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:27 pm

ok, that what happend
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0508
need some minor changes, but mostoly it'll stay how it is.
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm

painted Smile Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0523Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0522Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0526

also on last turnament i had FW commander, which were able to survive almost everything (last one from the squad and surwiwed massive firing from few SM sqads, rhino and dreadnougth). although i lost, i thougth about immortalizing brave (fire)warrior. For now VIP, Shas'ui 'not again' Ka'fas
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0527Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0528Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0530
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:38 pm

HAHAH! Excellent update! Love the 'chick' .... and the 'brave'! Like always, your creativity never stops to amaze me! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 am

Hahahaha, sweet! Tau chick, LMAO! Awesome stuff. Paintjob on the Hammerhead looks solid, too.
Back to top Go down
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm

update: i thougth about one of the most annoying devices holded by scout units; silenced grenade launcher (original)... and here it comes.
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0534Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0535Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0536
i also painted Shas'ui 'not again' Ka'fas:
Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0531Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0532Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 DSCF0533
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am

Kroot.. HAHA! Awesome!

The Tau... suggest painting the tip of the missile red. It will 'break' the wire and make it look like 'a dotted line' towards the place it will hit. This is VERY cool!
Back to top Go down
dumdeedum

dumdeedum

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am

Yeah I thought the same as Mord, something to make the missile distinct from the wire because they currently blend together.

Besides that, looks awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 am

A silenced grenade launcher is indeed a nasty weapon! Great job on the models!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kroot Hannibal Fanclub   Kroot Hannibal Fanclub - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kroot Hannibal Fanclub
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next