Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DoZer's Hall of Honor

Go down 
+5
Laney
Gatlag Stonetooth
Mordheimer
Colonel Prius
DoZer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Great models man! I recognize the static grass! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dwi

dwi

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 am

Do my eyes play tricks!? Do I see wrong!? Our dear chaosite DoZer has finaly matured as a man, come full circle and gone and done some IG!?
Well who would have thunk??? scratch

Heh just jokein man! Great work! On a random side note how do you like the Steel Legion? I find them a little hard to paint myself.

Aquila dwi Aquila
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 am

dwi wrote:
Do my eyes play tricks!? Do I see wrong!? Our dear chaosite DoZer has finaly matured as a man, come full circle and gone and done some IG!?

HAHAHHA!!!! I second the motion... Dozer finally matured! HAHAHAHA! That should be my new signature! HAHAHAH! You rock dwi... AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm

dwi wrote:
Well who would have thunk??? scratch

Heh just jokein man! Great work! On a random side note how do you like the Steel Legion? I find them a little hard to paint myself.

Aquila dwi Aquila

I had to wear rubber clothes so as not to burn myself on his most holy warriors.

I actually enjoyed painting the steel legion. I find some of the older sculps easier to paint, just because the original molds were completely designed by hand, whereas nowadays the molds are half by hand, half digital. With the older molds, because they were designed by hand means that all the details and intricacies of the model are accessible by hand. The new ones are not.
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:23 pm

AHHHHHH and now this thread is back from the dead.....temporarily.....

To give the general public here on DS an idea of what my life has consisted of since August: (Please excuse the poor quality, the batteries died in my camera)

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 Photo1

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 Photo

So thats my life. That right there can add a 5 bit number to another 5 bit number. Woo hoo!! So here is some random painting that I've done, everything is WIP (when do I EVER post finished models???). Ill try and get better pictures of the TDA Lord, as the bronze armor is absolutely amazing in the right light.

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 Photo3

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 Photo5

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 Photo6
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Where are MY Warp Entities? HA! You starting to paint at Mordheimer's Speed!!!!! (It is like Warp Speed... but in REVERSE!)

I liked your board.
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 pm

So I am finally on break from classes. I've just been taking it easy and relaxing. But today I finally busted out the paints and models and got some painting done. I was in the mood to paint some loyalist marines, so I grabbed a variety of marine models from my army transport. All the painting you see has been done in one day.

So without further ado..... here they are.

Assault Marine Sergeant
DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 IMG_0456

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 IMG_0457

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 IMG_0458

Company Captain
DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 IMG_0460

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 IMG_0461

Company Veteran

DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 IMG_0462
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 am

Its so great to get it going again isn't it?! I really like the face on the SG - looks just great! Like the "eyeliner", makes it all stand out more. Great models, I suppose they are ol' skool?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 am

Great WiP buddy! The Sgt's face is magnificent! WOW! Your talent for black-lining is BEYOND! Can't wait to see the rest finished! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoZer's Hall of Honor    DoZer's Hall of Honor  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoZer's Hall of Honor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2