Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Texas

Go down 
+2
Laney
Ghost Maker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Maker

Ghost Maker

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:55 am

Hey yall nice to finally not lurk on this forum.
I play alot of different games. But have always loved squad based 40k. So I have downloaded the books and am looking forward to getting my local gaming group involved.

Grey Knights 40k
Merc Guard 40k
Death Korps Of Kreig 40k
SS Panzergrenadier Division Das Reich FoW
Orges WH FB
Retribution WM
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:09 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

Wow, that's quite a list armies (all of mine are only part built/painted - which is why death squads is so cool) - we'd love to see pics (the Merc Guard sound cool - lots of Death Squads potential there).

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 am

Like Laney said, interesting list of armies you have there. There is a DKoK list in the rulebook (I believe) that would be easy to pull off with the range of models you likely have. The mercenary guard sound interesting. I would really like to see some pictures of them. Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will enjoy deathsquads!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Arachas

Arachas

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:49 am

Welcome to Death Squads! I love Texas, even though I was only there for a weekend (november 2010). What a climate!

Ghost Maker wrote:

Grey Knights 40k
Merc Guard 40k
Death Korps Of Kreig 40k
SS Panzergrenadier Division Das Reich FoW
Orges WH FB
Retribution WM

I won't believe it, until I see PICTURES! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 am

cheers WELCOME!!! cheers

Howdy! Where in Texas are you? I did my bachelors in Texas A&M... so yes, I'm an Aggie. That explains all the typos, contradictions AND slowness on publishing TLRB, yet why Death Squads is so cool! HA!

I think you will love Death Squads Check out the Imperial Guard Squad, specifically the DKoK Regional Platoon. They will give you a nice feeling of entrenchment warfare... and their exclusive weapon (Mole Launcher) can take BUILDINGS down! Awesomeness! It is REALLY cool that you have a group to play.

Feel free to post pics (we love 'em!), as well as putting your pin on the map (Opponent Map) and start putting data (Data Collection Center) about your Squads' Rating)!

Enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
ClausLars

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 am

Welcome, bout time I saw another Texan on the boards. I'm down in Houston, moved down almost two years ago and still don't have any gaming going on. To be fair it's largely due to a lack of time to even try and find anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas   Hello from Texas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Texas
Page 1 of 1