Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachas

Arachas

HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) Empty
PostSubject: HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)   HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 am

Clearing out some stuff I'm not using. I'd prefer to sell it, but if you've got some cool stuff lying around, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

High Elf Chariot (I've got spearelves, old Shadow Warriors, Silver Helms and Dragon Princes lying around, too)
HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) 2012-02-13080236

Death Company:
HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) 2012-02-13080222
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)   HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 am

If I hadn't just bought 1500 points of blood angels for a Descent of Angels force (I'm thinking Blood Drinkers at the minute) last weekend I'd be interested in the DC (but I'm currently swamped in BA bits). Are there any bits you might be interested in?

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)   HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:47 am

Hm, let's see. I really want terminator parts for truescaling Space Marines. Especially legs and arms.

I bet you also have a ton of Guard bits? Command sprue stuff is always welcome, Forgeworld is even better. In fact, ELYSIANS and DEATH KORPS are high on my list.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)   HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 pm

I haven't got any termie legs, but I do have some arms (I'll see what I can find). Assault marine bodies are good for truescaling (creates a good frame for the greenstuff).

The only death korps I have are in use (besides they are not the genuine article anyway). I have lots of other IG bits (I could put together a pretty extensive goodie bag - with some maxmini heads and combat armour torsos - but I have no legs at all - they get used up as soon as I get them). I've got some inquisition/adeptus mechanicus bits (any use?).

No Elysians - they are very cool models though!

I'll see if I can find enough for a decent trade.

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)   HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HE chariot (in box) and Death Company (in box)
Page 1 of 1