The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

 Hey guys, introduction and some questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Hey guys, introduction and some questions   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Hey guys i found this forum from tom's boring forum's.
The game looks great and I like that its built from mordheim.
I seem to be having a little problem though, when i download the rules from the golden bolter website, the PDF seems incomplete. It only goes up to page 164 for me. Any other place to get this or fix the link on gold bolter?
Back to top Go down

Posts : 9756
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 43
Location : Elizabeth City, NC (USA)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, introduction and some questions   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Howdy! Welcome to our little corner!

I just double check, and the PDF downloads fine for me. PM me your email, and I will send you a copy. Smile TLRB v0.5.0 is on final stages... so enjoy v0.4.4, but I suggest you don't print it yet. Wink

Death Squads is heavily based on Mordheim, Necromunda and Gorkamorka... yet it has evolved into a beast of its own. If you play any of those games, you have 85% of the stuff down! The other 15% makes the game very unique... it offers variations (in units, strategy and tactics) that (IMHO) surpass those games.

I suggest you get with your buddies and give Death Squads a chance... you will be another satisfied customer! HA! Also... if you have suggestions, questions and/or comments... feel free to drop 'em at the Suggestion Box. We aim to please!

The Mordheimer - Death Squads' Chief Editor & Ninja Designer. Bursting with ARACHAS' Dev-Powahâ„¢! Puke
Can't wait until someone invents a time machine so I can go to the specific day in the past that I volunteered for this, so I can kick my own ass.

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
Hey guys, introduction and some questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Hey guys! (Bloo's / Xavier ChillBlade's Introduction)
» Driver Hotswap to AI Questions
» New to the game: questions/comments
» Good day my introduction
» Hey how you guys doing?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Forum General Information :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: