Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP

Go down 
+4
Lord GreyWolf
Laney
Mordheimer
Skraag
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skraag

Skraag

Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 am

Put some green stuff on my weirdboy. Still need to do a little on the hand puppet and a staff for the other hand.

Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 WeirdboyWIP01
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm

HAHAHAH!!! I was.... "WTF? Was is that... a &%#ing puppet?!?" Then I read your comments... YOU ARE GENIUS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Skraag

Skraag

PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 am

The Burnaboy is finished. I took some more pictures during painting, maybe I write a little tutorial on it.

Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 Burnaboyfertig
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 am

That turned out SO COOL! I LOVE the choice of colors & execution. A GREAT piece that really captures the innate silliness that is the most charming part of the Ork persona. VERY WELL DONE! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 am

Just a brilliant paint job - from the 'hot' effect on his hat to the markings on the top of the barrel - excellent! Keep em coming!

Edit: Tutorial I heard you say - absolutely - share all your painting secrets and one day I shall know them all and then tzeentch will speak dark mysteries into my ear and ultimate power over the painters brush will be mine...! (insert evil laugh)... ahem. Meaning: tutorial yes please (there are several things you did that I want to know about).

Cheers Laney

Last edited by 02laney on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 am

BASTARD!!!

The model turned out WAY better than in my imagination... and I have been known to have a HUGE standard. Damn... you give Deaf and Laney a run for their money (or lack of there of!) LOOK AT THOSE TEETH!!! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP   Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ork Mob - Da Lucky Bluez - WIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2