Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removing paint from models...

Go down 
+4
DeafNala
Dysturbed
Mordheimer
MathiasDark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Removing paint from models... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing paint from models...   Removing paint from models... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:21 am

I don't think so either. I suggest you take a painted plastic model that you don't like and dunk it on the stuff... leave it a week and see what happens. The same with a metal model (not your Karskin!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Removing paint from models...   Removing paint from models... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:44 am

Thanks, I will leave the kaskrin for now don't have a test mini , let alone a metal one!
I heard from my friend lynx might work maybe I'll try that Just Kidding .
Edit: Never, never, never try to use spray on deodorant it doesn't work and my hand still reeks of "Brazilian orange" Mad .
Back to top Go down
Stryke

Stryke

PostSubject: Re: Removing paint from models...   Removing paint from models... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

hey, sorry to dig up an old thread! but antibacterial hand gels and rubbing the model with some cotton wool and maybe a bit of ascrub with an old tooth brush works well in removing paint, maybe not layers and layers of undercoating and sparaypaint, but if it is your own models, and you have made a few wee mistakes, give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Removing paint from models...   Removing paint from models... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Really? WOW! I will have that in mind. THANKS for the tip!

PS: Remember... we do NOT believe in Thread Necromancy. It is not your fault you just found us (well... it is your fault. You should have known about Death Squads 3 years ago! Just Kidding)
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Stryke

Stryke

PostSubject: Re: Removing paint from models...   Removing paint from models... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Haha :p I actually joined about a year ago! But things got in the way and I had to stop modeling for a bit, but now I am back with avengance! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing paint from models...   Removing paint from models... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing paint from models...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2