ok here is my attempt at a Bounty hunter...........Scarlett Gunsinger
The inspiration came from my lil 4 year old daughter Scarlett. [she has been nagging me to make a mini so I did finally]
for you out there wanting the bitz that made her here they are:
- Daemonette head.
- The front segment off a Female Eldar Guardian torso.
- Eldar Guardian legs.
- Space Marine tabbards x3 [2 were cut in half so I could fit them onto the thighs to make the skirt.]
- 2x Space Marine scout bolt pistols
- High elf WHFB arms [were cut down to fit the torso]
- 1x Space Marine Scout torso [the front of the torso was cut clean off so I could line up the boobies]
- 1x space marine back pack [the side pauldrons cut off]
- 2x axe shafts [were glued to the side of the back pack and the parchments then glued]
- 2x parchments [these are the list of Fugitives she has collected. one for Alive the other for Dead]
Still not sure on the red. Might have to use a brown wash over it as the red wash hasn't really done anything.... [yes brown ink is fantastic for washing over red]
she is sort of like a Bounty hunter version of Zena.
Back to the Adeptus Arbite Precinct.....