The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

PostSubject: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:29 pm

It was another great game against JD3. Fortunately, for me. The employee at our local gaming store gave me his dice to play with as my dice were cursed.

Early on in the game, JD3 had taken out three of my Kroot before I got first blood on him. JD3 had some bad dice rolls in one whole phase of shooting that might have changed the game.

We were able to try out some NEW things with the Eldar and they look very promising for the Eldar squad.

Last edited by Da Bank on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Part 2

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Part 3

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

that last shot is a thing of beauty for the eldar Cool

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 am

If you look at the preceding 4-5 pics. The pics are showing a diving charge that went successfully! I didn't have a flying vulture but Woodstock always knew he could fly.

Last edited by Da Bank on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm

My TWO favorite moments... Swoop Hawk fly-over 'pooping' grenades and the Kroot Carnivore jumping down from a 2nd floor, splitting an Eldar Guardian in two... CLEAN SLICE!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Swooping hawk ftw! But what did à fire dragon do in there??!!

And do you guys know where the store bought the taller ruins? We need higher buildings for our battlefield...
Back to top Go down
jd3

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Fire Dragons are currently being play tested, along with other units.

What you see in the pictures is a fire dragon exarch missing an awful lot of shooting. =(

Pistol LOL
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Those buildings are actually mine. I brought them in.
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

I think this one is my favorite did it hit?

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 am

Yes, but no one was taken OOA if I remember correctly. It was his FLAMER UNIT and it knocked them down a bit more.

Back to top Go down
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 am

Da Bank wrote:
Those buildings are actually mine. I brought them in.

And where did you get them from if I may ask so humbly and kindly?
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 am

Mordoten

There was a guy on ebay from Florida selling them. I don't see him selling them lately on ebay. I got them a good price if I remember correctly.

Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 am

Quote :
Yes, but no one was taken OOA if I remember correctly. It was his FLAMER UNIT and it knocked them down a bit more.

wait they are eldar aren't they all FLAMER UNITS? <--HA beat you to it mord lol.

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 am

So true. It was another great play testing event. We are truly blessed in our area to have Mordheimer, Dozer, JD3 and myself in all one location. It makes playtesting and communicating much easier.

On this night in question, Dozer and Mordheimer worked on the Chaos Cultist and I must say I am very very impressed with their upcoming ideas.

Then with JD3 and myself we were able to test some new creative ideas that will give the Eldar a few more things to their squad.

One thing all four of us agreed on that the squads are all balanced, meaning there is not one that is cheesy or straight up is a power gaming squad. Even the Eldar who have no updates in a year are still very playable. With that we know people want a few more variations and we are working on them but still very playable.

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Dysturbed wrote:
Quote :
wait they are eldar aren't they all FLAMER UNITS? <--HA beat you to it mord lol.
I feel like if someone had been giving away $100 bills for the last 48 hours... and I just arrived to the place. I get you next time Eldars jd3 Dysturbed Inspector Gadget!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas   Today at 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down

KFC AKA Nugget Squad versus JD3's Fashionistas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1