Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cs, reporting in

Go down 
+2
Arachas
cobaltsentinel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cobaltsentinel

cobaltsentinel

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Short-time lurker, finally joining up

I've been involved with the 40k hobby since 2006, ever since I saw a fellow dorm-mate play some DoW on his PC. Ever since then, I really wanted to follow through, and I've been building plastic crap ever since.

I can't wait to see what DS can bring through!
Back to top Go down
http://greenreggie.blogspot.com
Arachas

Arachas

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:13 am

Welcome to Death Squads ! Awesome to see you join, welcome aboard!

Be sure to download the rulebook, but look out for the new version that should be coming along soon.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 am

you've joined us at an exciting time...

* we have the new revamped/remodeled/renewed rule books.....coming soon [New rules, simplified rules, easy to use, and jam packed with cool gear,weapons and much... much more.]

* new squads coming out include the Kroot, & Chaos cult. [Slaanesh/Nurgle/Tzeentch/Khorne/Undivided]

* squads/rules that are in development: Space Marine Scout Squad, Adeptus Arbites, Death Squads Tournament Rules [Yes DS will be having tournaments the first will be in New Zealand some time in June 2011 at NiCON]

* Future projects include: Space Marines, Genestealer cult, Tyranids, Gretchin Revolutionary Committee, Vehicle Rules.

there is alot more in the works far to many to simply list here....

use the current rules until the new version has been given the green light. read it from cover to cover then re-read it again.
let us know if you see anything that is not explained clearly or is confusing.... great thing is your "new" eyes will see what us "oldies" might miss....

play some games use proxies if you don't have the correct minis, once you've played a few games.... play some more....
gather your minions, brave soldiers, paint them, show us.....PICS!!!!!.....PICS!!!!<----see Mord i am trying to help you with your plastic/metal painting fetish......

we all love to see each member's work and squads it may give us inspiration/ideas and different point of views regarding painting styles and conversions. [you might even see some of my werid and wacky orks in the painting and modeling section....]

so to summerize WELCOME!!!!!
glad you came out of hiding i hope we will get to see your handy work soon and let us know how your games go...[eg write us a battle report share with us your experiences/issues/ideas and thoughts....]

this game is for you....so TELL us what you think don't be shy about it either ........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

well i have said enough I am certain our glorious leader Mord will add plenty more so on that note good bye good night and cya....

Cheers
LGW
Loyal Servitor #7

EDIT: dam i have edited this like three times and yet still mistakes are found.....got to stop doing posts when I should be asleep....

Last edited by Lord GreyWolf on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 am

Lord GreyWolf wrote:
* Future projects include: Spare Marines...

NICE! You mean those spare marines you have lying around that always come in handy...? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am

Arachas wrote:
Lord GreyWolf wrote:
* Future projects include: Spare Marines...

NICE! You mean those spare marines you have lying around that always come in handy...? rabbit

well you never know you may need those SPARE marines......

I have corrected my error and now I shell go to sleep where i should have been and hour ago....

Cheers
LGW
Dysfunctional Servitor #7
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 am

Glad to see out out of under the bridge cobaltsentinel!

WELCOME!

Arachas and LGW said it well! Death Squads is YOUR game... start playing with the current rules, so you get familiar with the game and wait for TLRB v0.6.0! You dreams of Chaos will come true... Twisted Evil We are all here for you... any questions, feel free to post 'em. I'm looking forward to read your battle reports.... OHHH!!!!... drag your dorm-mate in. Better than enjoying DoW's stories IS making your own! Wink

PS: Don't forget the pics....!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 am

Mordheimer wrote:

for you all with bad eye sight here is a magnified version

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Welcome, Death Squads is a very cool game with loads of storylines (much more so than regular 40k). When my first squad (The 10th Varangians) came out of retirement for a practice game I (almost) shed a tear, because of all they'd been through (especially Captain 'Gimpy').

Be sure to pass on any feedback you have and post pics - we love pics!

Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cs, reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs, reporting in   cs, reporting in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cs, reporting in
Page 1 of 1