Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Spain

Go down 
+3
Laney
Arachas
Chuchosky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuchosky

Chuchosky

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:57 am

We were looking for rules to use GI, Eldars and Orks in Necromunda-GorkaMorka, when i find this place and this game.

We have played it a couple of games, and i must congratulate you for the game and all the work you have done with it.

I hope we can help in anyway.

Grettins from Spain.

PD: Sorry for my awfull english :-(
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:04 am

A fellow European! Welcome to the forums.

It's awesome you've already played the game - look out for the new version of the rulebook, coming soon! And if you can... post some pics of your models!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:51 am

Welcome,

Glad to see you like Death Squads ! This is your game, so please share your experiences with us. We love to here about battle reports, pics of all sorts, tactics you've tried etc. Most of all enjoy!

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Chuchosky

Chuchosky

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Here are some of my orks. the buggy is hand-made for gorka-morka games.

The pic was done with the phone, so isnt very good :-(

Hello from Spain Thump_541690025092010172

Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Welcome aboard the Death Squads Train....

glad to see another Ork fan has joined us.

Please post more pics of your orks. Chuck them into the Painting and modeling section so we can all see your handy work.

Another thing share with us your games. pics, reports and any questions you have when you played.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Bienvenido, Chuchosky!

Hola, hola, Pepsi-Cola! My friends here 'complaint' CONSTANTLY that I write too much... what they don't know is that I write THREE times more in my native language (¡Español!)

I'm VERY happy to know that Death Squads has reached the shores of La Madre España... you guys are CRAZY! If there are a collective bunch of players that would bend over backwards to make anything work in a very COOL way... my vote is definitely for you guys! HA!

Death Squads is a project by fans, for fans. We aim for quality over quantity, so while the work takes longer than what we want, we try our best to make sure everything works. But it is not about our work as Staff, but OUR work as a community! Feel free to tell us what you and your group think... good, bad or ugly. You have no idea how many things we have managed to make better because the rules are not clear for non-English speakers/readers.

Also... we LOVE to know what is going on with other gaming groups. Share your stories and your models... WAIT... Coño!!! You already did!!! cheers See? The guys from Spain... on his 2nd post... BUYA! A picture! And of great looking pygmy Orks (rare breed indeed!) UBBER COOL! That is how you make an entrance! LWG is right! More Orks pics, please!

Anyhow, if you have any suggestions, questions, comments, observations... let us know! Sometimes we can tackle the issue right away, sometimes it take a little longer. All in all, Death Squads is YOUR game! Enjoy it!

PS: Ohhh... also... how do you say WAAAGH! in Spanish? G'RRRA!!! That would be weird. Since I have been banned from screaming WAAAGH! at the local store, I would like to scream it in Spanish! HA!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Chuchosky

Chuchosky

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 am

The WAAAAAGH!!!! is international :-).

Ill try to post some pics of the new orks im painting, and some other stuff we have.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Chuchosky wrote:
The WAAAAAGH!!!! is international :-).

Ill try to post some pics of the new orks im painting, and some other stuff we have.

SWEET!!!!

looking forward to more orks.

I got to finish my squad got so many new figs to sort out and paint. The Da Borks will be back stronger then ever.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 pm

I love the GorkaMorka pic!

Get a gaming group going and keep us posted on the games.
Back to top Go down
kellyj994

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:35 am

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

USER BANNED FOR SUSPICION OF SPAMMER.
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 am

kellyj994 wrote:
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Mord, activate the emergency spamfilters!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:22 pm

done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

Hello from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain   Hello from Spain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Spain
Page 1 of 1