Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Csubissimus: Quick Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Csubissimus: Quick Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Csubissimus: Quick Hello!   Csubissimus: Quick Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 am

AGAIN, I apologize!!! Csubissimus's thread became a question fest, so I decided to split it in multiple sections... and somehow it got deleted. I screwed up. Hehhehe... SORRY!

Csubissimus wrote:
Hello everybody!

I found this site recently, and I'm very excited in playing this system. We're going to run a campaign in our club, and I want to use Death Squads.
BUT
One player wants to use Space Marine Scouts, and he asked me about playing with them. I told him, that they are being playtested.
Is there a way to get the playtested rules?
This way he can participate in the campaign, and we can provide feedback with the list.

(sorry, english is not my native language, I hope you understand what i'm asking Very Happy )

Da Bank wrote:
Welcome!

Your English is good. No worries.

We are not ready for the Space Marine Scouts at the moment. Hopefully, soon.

02laney wrote:
Welcome,

Always good to see new people joining the forum. We love feedback on the game and what squads you are going for. Pics are great and they don't have to be of Death Squads stuff. Most of all enjoy!

Cheers Laney cheers

Mordheimer wrote:
Csubissimus... WELCOME!

Where you from? HA! Glad you found Death Squads !!! We are working on the final touches of TLRB v0.6.0 and then we will resume work on several Squads, like the Adeptus Arbites and the Space Marine Scouts. If you or your buddy would like to play-test them... positions for becoming a play-tester will open AFTER v0.6.0 is released. I would suggest you and your friends get v0.5.1b, start reading and playing... posting battle reports and your opinions... making a base following the guidelines. This way you get a good chance of making it to test them.

If you and your friends decide not to play and wait for them, it will be OK too! I just think that is a waste to miss an opportunity to form the Squad.

Csubissimus wrote:
Me and my group are from Hungary, Szeged.

I've got an eldar army in 40k, but I want to try something else, so I gonna start IG or IR. I think I will use wargames factory stormtroopers, and empire milita with some conversion. I'm not really sure about the mutations, but I will try them first, then decide Smile

We are going to try out the game tomorrow afternoon, after that I will post my thoughts .

Arachas wrote:
Don't wait! There's a ton of cool squads and you can always do Scouts later. The best part of DS is that it's addictive and easy to just make another squad. I'm making two for friends of mine, for their birthdays... a ninja way to get them to play! Wink

That is what was remaining n the original thread. SORRY!!! Embarassed Please keep questions in individual posts, so they are easy to tract. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Csubissimus

PostSubject: Re: Csubissimus: Quick Hello!   Csubissimus: Quick Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm

My bad. Our foruming habits are very different Smile We mostly make topics for greater topics, like "Csubi and his gaming group", then post battle reports, questions, lists and everything else. To open a new topic, just to post a question is regarded improper.

But I will accept the rules and try not to mess up Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Csubissimus: Quick Hello!   Csubissimus: Quick Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm

No need to apologize mi hermano. When you have millions of visitors and thousands of posts a day, with a game that you have no control, clumping everything IS the way to go... less posts to read! But here, our community is smaller (tighter)... Thread Necromancy is OK, and super-grouping is a good way for your topics to be missed.

You will not get banned or anything like that... it is just that many people will not answer your posts when the question they can answer (or mess with) gets lost.

We aim to help the newbies... and shorter threads tend to help better. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Csubissimus: Quick Hello!   Csubissimus: Quick Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Csubissimus: Quick Hello!
Page 1 of 1