Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just found you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydor

Lydor

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 am

Hey guys,

Im lydor, and ive been lurking this forum for awhile, downloaded the living rulebook, and have played a couple of scenarios with my group. I love the rulebook and the dedication to balance, realism, and striving for the elusive "better" game. i have a great deal of respect for this forum and am hoping to get on with the beta testing for space marine and kroot squads.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 am

Hey man! Welcome aboard!

Awesome to hear you've been playing with your group already. We totally appreciate any and all feedback you can give us: it's guys like YOU that make the game. So tell us what you think, post some battlereports and above all: PICS! Pics or it didn't happen!

I believe after the release of TLRB 0.6 there will some staff positions opening up. So stick around and maybe you can help us out!
Back to top Go down
Lydor

Lydor

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:30 am

Excellent! i would love to be included with the team!

I'll warn you ahead of time, i have 3 guys that play with me at least once a week, and this is our armies:

Me: Inquisitorial Shocktrooper Squad (Cadian IG)
Bryce: Biel Tan Craftworld Eldar
Ugly: Kroot Merc (catachan IG)
Robbie: Space Marine Scouts (Iron Guard IG)

and just so you know, uggs and robbie cannot wait for the new squads to be released!
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 am

Kroot are in the new release, so that should please your friend! They'll play different than Catachans, I tell you. Though I think it's very awesome you guys have been so creative with the rules: 'counts as' is a great way of using the models you want!

Space Marine Scouts are a little further down the line.

Get your friends to post some pics of their squads! They sound very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what they've come up with.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:52 am

Welcome,

Always great to have new playing groups join, especially if they can share their pics, ideas, suggestions, battle reports, enjoyment, souls with us! Twisted Evil

Cheers Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 pm

WOW! Super kind words... the honor is all OURS man! cheers

As Arachas stated correctly (for a change!) Pics or it didn't happened... ohhh.. I mean, Staff positions will be open after the release of TLRB v0.6.0! I suggest you read this post and get ahead of other people. Wink Your post on the Welcome Mat is a great start (we love to meed new people!), and posting battle reports, questions andswers and being involved in YOUR community would help complete the process. We really want people who can Play-Test... this means that can play LOTS of time (even some weird experimental rules) and give us feedback!

In an honest observation, my hat off to you and the rest of your group. Salute You have found a nice alternative way to "play as"... I assure you, your efforts and gargantuan amount of patience would not go unnoticed. The Kroot will be included on the next release... and they are AWESOME! Not over powered (in hands of idiots like me, they are no good!), but a great challenge for everyone! The Kroot Mercenaries (IMHO) have managed to capture that sense of 'hunters on the prowl' as well as a sense of 'unique constant evolution'... fluff-wise, I'm really proud of the Squad as a whole!

The Space Marine Scout Squad (SMSS) is pre-schedule for the next Suqad release (along the Adeptus Arbites). We resolved many of the 'mechanical' issues, now we have to make sure we do justice to the great fluff. We have a quintizillion of Space Marine fanatics that will hunt us down like the dogs we are if we screw them up... so expect high quality work. Just Kidding

So... have your friend join the community. See if you can take Death Squads back to New Mexico, USA! The Dutch just took it over from the Kiwis, who took it over from the Brits, who took it away from us (Florida, USA). HAHAH!

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Welcome to the Group!

It is great you have a group already.

Check out the forum and especially Battle Reports. We love battle reports with Pics.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just found you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just found you.   Just found you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found you.
Page 1 of 1