Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Renegades

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliazar

Eliazar

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:45 pm

And here is the start of my Renegade warband. First the psyker. He will one day float above the ground, a cloak reaching to his feet and chains dangling from his ankles, wrists and neck, as if he just broke free.

Chaos Renegades Psyker-WIP02

Here are two renegades, made of FW Renegades and Flaggelants. There are MANY more to come Smile

Chaos Renegades Renegade01-WIP02
Chaos Renegades Renegade02-WIP01
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 pm

You, my friend, are an insane sculptor! Real skill there doing the legs! WOW! Shocked The other Renegades look AWESOME... but the Psyker is the Like a Star @ heaven of the show! Very Happy Kep us informed! Man... do I love WiP photos!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 am

Mordheimer wrote:
You, my friend, are an insane sculptor! Real skill there doing the legs! WOW! Shocked The other Renegades look AWESOME... but the Psyker is the Like a Star @ heaven of the show! Very Happy Kep us informed! Man... do I love WiP photos!!!
Indeed wow! Shocked
That psyker is awesome! Rest of the gang is comming along pretty sweet as well! Cool
Back to top Go down
dwi

dwi

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 am

Shocked affraid affraid
WOW! Lovin it man well done! cheers

Aquila dwi Aquila
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Lucifer_Drake

Sgt_Lucifer_Drake

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm

@ OP , did you mean GW instead of FW ? Just curious if I was misreading it or not. BTW what minis did the heads for your renegades come from ? I like the cool chemmasks. It gives me a idea for a possible I-Renagades squad , inspired in part by Dan Abnett's Blood pact.
Back to top Go down
Eliazar

Eliazar

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Drake, I meant FW, Forge World, as the heads (the complete torsos to be correct) are made by them, Vraks Renegade Militia conversion pack Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Lucifer_Drake

Sgt_Lucifer_Drake

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Holy throne of Terra!! I need to go to forge world & see about ordering their stuff . Must save $$$ sniff no job sucks! Can't wait till spring & yard work to pick up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos Renegades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Renegades   Chaos Renegades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Renegades
Page 1 of 1