Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?

Go down 
+5
Arachas
Dysturbed
dr!zzt
Mordheimer
moggd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
moggd

moggd

Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:07 pm

These are my IR or CC, or maybe they can be used for both. These guys took me a two weeks just to put together, hopefully I will be able to paint them soon. My friends and I don't play WYSIWYG, we just take each others word we're not trying to pull the wool over the others eyes. I just put the models together how I thought they might look fun.

Two with mutations.
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? 100_2470

Some meatshields.
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? 100_2473

More of the same. Flash included.
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? 100_2462

Dual plamsa wielding badass and some poor sap with a facehugger.
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? 100_2464

Soldier with vox caster and mutant.
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? 100_2467

Flamer and Grenade Launcher.
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? 100_2468

Constructive criticism appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Nice models! Where are they from? Would make decent (nah... COOL!) Death Korps. I prefer subtle conversions... but sometimes is just plain fun to do something wacky! The guy with the zombie head is phenomenal! And the guy with dual Plasma Pistol is suicidal! HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 pm

facehugger! awwww!
Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? Free_Hug673
Back to top Go down
moggd

moggd

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 pm

HAHA great comic!

@ Mordheimer: These models are from Wargames Factory, they are the Great Coats, and are really cool modes. I got them from my local shop for only 20 dollars, they come with 18 models. Which makes for a little over a dollar a model, why can't GW do something similar . There are some cool weapons that come with it, I really like the shotguns. I just thought I'd have a little fun and go crazy, most likely my friend will be playing them, he's a chaos freak, and he likes over the top stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:43 am

Because GW wants to make lots of money....?

I am glad to see someone finally got some of these models I been eyeing them for a while since they where in the development stages actually. I am going to have to scoop some up now. Apparently they are going to be making a heavy weapons and command soon also so keep a eye out for those!!!

Though i think when i get these guys for my death korp ill be scooping up some GW weapons and arms because I do play WYIWYG (well in most cases)
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 am

moggd wrote:
HAHA great comic!

@ Mordheimer: These models are from Wargames Factory, they are the Great Coats, and are really cool modes. I got them from my local shop for only 20 dollars, they come with 18 models. Which makes for a little over a dollar a model, why can't GW do something similar . There are some cool weapons that come with it, I really like the shotguns. I just thought I'd have a little fun and go crazy, most likely my friend will be playing them, he's a chaos freak, and he likes over the top stuff.

The LotR plastics are within this pricerange, i.e. a little under 1€ per mini here.

Indeed, cool mini's! Looking forward to seeing them painted!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Nice work on your minis.

Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:01 pm

COOL LOOKING FREEDOM FIGHTERS! Too bad about that one poor Guy with the French Kissing Bug from HELL! Have FUN painting! What a Face
Back to top Go down
DeathGuard

DeathGuard

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Nice work, and great looking models! I do like Wargames Factory's prices, and those models look decent for some renegades and cultists. I've been thinking about picking up a box, and maybe I'll use a handful of them as the backbone for a Nurgle cultist squad.
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 am

Those models are indeed really cool looking! A bit like those Hellghast dudes from Killzone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?   Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Renegades or Chaos Cultists?
Page 1 of 1