Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Orks.

Go down 
+3
Mordheimer
Arachas
tendi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tendi

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 am

One day later then i should. But hell there is no other reason to post orks then do it for Mord Just Kidding

Some Orks. P1000968h

Some Orks. P1000969d

Some Orks. P1000970k

Some Orks. P1000971n

Some Orks. P1000973r

Some Orks. P1000972e

Some Orks. P1000974n

Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

Holy crap that's some tight painting. Did you dip 'em?
Back to top Go down
tendi

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

Yup. AP QShade Strong Tone and matt varnish. Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Excellent work man!!!!

Critiques? WE NEED MORE ORKS!!!

I really like them! They look GREAT! Do NOT minimize the fact that they are dipped... I learned that you need some special skills to get the models at the level you got 'em. You need a steady hand to put the base colors and the dip (or brush) has to be done with care.

The Nob in the bike is AMAZING! It took me 30 seconds to figure out you dip him... and I still had doubts. THAT good!

The Deff Kopttas are superb! BRAVO! They look like the best attempt an Ork could make of making a clean paint... hahaha! Love 'em. I hope one day you could field like 20 of them... I can hear a theme song on my head.

The Lootaz are GREAT! I really like the teef on the one in the middle. It is INSPIRING!

Gretchins and Zapp Guns! Love 'em! My only critique is that one of the Gretchins is behind the Zapp Gun and I can't see him! BOOOOO!!!! Gretchins rule! Yes... they are my favorite non-Ork Ork... with Squigs on a close 2nd. What? Those are the only non-Ork Orks? Shut up! Let me live my fantasies! At least you will be able to use the in Death Squads as Grot Aids.

Finally Da Boyz! Excellent force. Looks very cool.

I hope you are VERY proud of your models. I appreciate VERY much you taking some time and sharing your work with us. It was a good belayed birthday present! Now? When can we get to see your Ork Mob for Death Squads ?!?!?!

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
tendi

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Yes. Dipping to bearable for me level isnt that quick and easy as i thought it would be. Lots of micromanagement and lookin for every single mini to not to overuse or underuse dip.

More Orks?

Some Orks. P1000981n

There is always more Orks Wink
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Wow! That's a bunch o' orks!
Looking very good! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

I asked for more Orks and you have delivered. OK! I stand officially pleased! Your hoard looks AWESOME!!! Great B-Day present. Ohh... and I know I can't keep the models. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
tendi

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Ow they arent so good in reality. Photos came strangely to good so nothing lost. Trust me.

As for pics of Death Squads Ork squad i really have no bleedin idea what are You talkin about Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
tendi

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Some Orks. P1000770dn

So a photo of my DS Orks. Old one. Some of You saw them in Dr!zzd bat reports.

Whole difrent paint style but well. Orks. So match the topic.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Love the colour scheme on the bone and yellow/ochre orks in particular. No matter how they've been painted - I bet they look effective on the tabletop.

Laney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBoss

BigBoss

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I really like how the AP strong dip works and you Ork army really show that off.
love the color as well
Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:38 am

Wow I do not know how I missed these pics! Man this is a great looking Ork Hoard, WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Orks.   Some Orks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Orks.
Page 1 of 1