Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 am

Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey

To all of us who celebrate this day in which we verbalize how thankful we are for the people, situations and
things we have... we wish you a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! May you enjoy your day with family and friends.

We, the Death Squads Development Team, are thankful for your presence and support. We appreciate all
those amazing pictures of your models, terrain and tables. We appreciate the time you take to post your
questions and comments. We appreciate all your Battle Reports. We appreciate your kind motivation. We
appreciate your suggestions, ideas and fixes. But above all... we ARE thankful for your friendship!

On a personal note, I'm also thankful for the ARMY of past, present and future volunteers who will pour
energy into our project and make it the best experience we could all have! Thanks guys!

Now... get out and enjoy some turkey. Just remember to WAIT your turn!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Thechive-happy-thanksgiving-8

Happy Thanksgiving! Thechive-happy-thanksgiving-17
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 am

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the Netherlands but I do like the idea for expressing your gratitude for things that have become so common in your life.
So hereby I would like to say Thank you to all of the DS team and to the Mordheimer in specific!
cheers Thanks u rock! cheers
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Whay can I say: We also don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I would like to thank everyone that's a part of this awesome project!

Thanks guys, and thank YOU, Mord! Happy Thanksgiving! 2037273428
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! We celebrate it in October here in Canada. Enjoy the day off.

As always, I am most thankful for the health of my family.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 1