Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] Empty
PostSubject: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Finally got the last of the Warmachine we had ordered. Cygnar for me and Crryx for Lady Grey.

the Following has replaced the pDenny stuff I originally bought. [NB: The Harrower was missing a shoulderpad waiting on the spare part to arrive. The last big Cryx warjack I had was the Leviathan and that had a leg missing... 2 Cryx warjacks with missing parts.... don't they like Cryx?]
1x Harrower
1x pSkarre
3x Brute Thrall
1x Necrosurgen & Stitch thralls
1x Gorman Di Wolfe
1x Madelyn Corbeau
1x Warwitch Siren
1x Satyxis Raider Captain
1x Satyxis Raider Sea Witch
1x Satyxis Raiders [6]

Not pictured: From 1st order.
12x Mcthralls
1x Skarlock thrall
1x Nightwrench

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1006965

My Cygnar...
1x pack of protective sleeves.
2x Sentinel Light war jack
1x Charger Light war jack
1x Defender Heavy War jack
1x eHaley
1x eStryker
1x The Black 13
1x Journeyman warcaster [Alt fig]
1x Stormblade UA [Officer and Standard bearer]
1x Anastasia Di Bray [not sure if I'll use her now]

Not pictured: From 1st order.
1x Arcane Gun mage Unit [6]
1x Arcane Gun mage UA
1x Lancer
1x Squire
1x Stormblade Unit [6]
3x Stormblade Storm Gunner

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1006966

Lady Grey has never taken in an interest in my games [well she did try out magic the gathering and Vampire Masquerade but she didn't "get into it"]
Warmachines is truely the first system she has dived into with not only choosing the faction, units, solos, and warcaster but she has chosen the paint scheme and will try her hand at painting the army as well...

Stage One:

Gluing:

She had alot of fun [more like curses] when she glued her Cryx up. The Brute thralls were a bit tricky with their hoses/pipes coming off their backs.
Below is Lady Grey's 15pts [minus the Harrower which she needs the missing shoulder pad]
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1006970i

My frustrations were mainly around the Stormblades, in particular the one holding his weapon over his head. Big fingers+fiddly parts=$!#^%$^#^%!.... also having the Journeymans sword break off added more %$^!@^%#!!! to my growing list. I was able to re-glue the sword back on but its not the same....
My 15pts plus some extra stuff I wanted to get painted. [15pts = pHaley, AGM[6], 2x Sentinels, 1x Lancer <---- though I may change this by swapping out one of the Sentinels for a Charger]
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1006967

Stage Two:

Undercoating:
With Lady Grey's Cryx she wanted a black undercoat. I tried to get a matt finish but ended up with satin. If it gets to be a issue i'll get a de-shine agent and give them a coat.

With mine I usually coat them either white or black. this time I am trying out the a base coat of the main colour. Which for me is Blue.

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1006972
In this pic you can see I have given the Squire, 1x gun mage and eHaley an ink bath. The blue was ummm well to bright for my liking....

I have given all the figs an ink wash and decided to start on the gun mages first then will go onto the jacks. Lady Grey has started to paint the Necro Surgen will post pics once she and I are ready for you to see.

I'll keep on adding more pics and stuff to this post regarding my First Warmachine Army and how Kimber goes with her's..

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Here is the starting of my Gun mages. Still need to pick out some details and they need a final diluted black ink wash and basing material as well. I took these pics so I can see what I missed. Also with them is the gun mage UA. he won't be in the 15pt army I am going to take but I felt I needed to paint him at the same time.

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007015rh WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007017t

I am a rather average painter, but find it relaxing after finishing my shift work to sit down and watch The Big Bang theroy and paint some figs.
Will post the final product after the weekend as I should get time to do the finishing touches.

Thx for the comments this thread will be my Warmahordes thread as well where I will post pics of my armies, WIP, and Hordes, plus scenery and table top ideas/plans and projects.

My wife will also try and have a go painting her Necrosurgen over the weekend. Her first ever attempt at painting. I think she is doing well but she won't let me post any pics yet not until its done.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Looking good LGW!!! Excellent idea basing them blue and painting over the base. It produces exactly what you need! Nice work on the trimming!

Tell Lady Grey that I DEMAND pictures! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm

you'll have to msg her and see if you can convince her post the pic of her Necrosurgen. I haven't had any luck.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 pm

UGGGG!!!! Little Frustrated She has power over me too! I will try, Boss... I will try!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Those gun mages look cool - the painting looks pretty crisp.

Nice idea to basecoat in blue - I must get my airbrush working!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm

thx Laney,

first time trying to "undercoat = basecoat" it popped once I gave the figs a blue ink bath and made easier to paint.
will start painting the Warjacks after the gun mages have been done.

Got three light warjacks to paint.

Will post pics soon

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 am

Finally got the Gun mage unit and the Defender finished sprayed with clear coat [polyurethane spray] came out quite shinny,
will get some deshine product to cut that glow back. then again they don't look that shinny it could be more of my bad photo
skills and shocking lighting.

I know I've missed some bits and the bases have some blue bitz showing through but the camera [or more my photo skills] really make them look
like S$!t. shrug then again it may also be my painting skills.

At least you can tell they are from Cygnar and have guns.... merry xmas...

Cygnar Defender Heavy Warjack:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007032
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007033z

Cygnar Gun Mage Officer Unit Attachment:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007034rq
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007035h

Cygnar Gun Mage Squad Leader:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007036g
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007037

Cygnar Gun Mages:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007038
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007039r
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007040
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007041f
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007042k
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007043x

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 am

Very nice! Correct use of complementary colors and washes! The highlights on the cloaks are spot on and the basing is simple, yet perfect. Your brush control is getting WAY better... and I'm happy to see that you are pushing your skills. LOOKING GREAT! I particularly liked the Warjack... very 'risky' paintjob for you... let me tell you, it is magnificent!

Regarding the shine... welcome to my world! The spray sealer is like a Russian roulette... too much glow or too dull. Do not worry! What I do is paint my models with Vallejo's Satin Finish. Yes, it is brush on, but you do it quickly (no need to watch where you are painting) and it dries clear... if the paint under is glossy or dull, it normalizes it!

Constructive criticisms? Not many... maybe paint the base (not the border) that will have 'dirt' brown before gluing the sand. If you look at some of the bases, you can see blue sneaking through.
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007042k
If you paint it brown (or black), then those minute spaces between sand grains would vanish and the effect becomes real. A simple thing to do, but makes a world of difference.

Also, make sure that you re-touch any mis-color brush overs. Like on the handcuff above... some blue sneaked in. It happens... and for table-quality is OK, but I know you are trying to push yourself. It is this attention to detail that separates you from the pack. Wink

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 am

I deglossed the figs using a matt varnish.
Added some more flock to the bases. will paint the bases brown on my next units.
Will post more pics soon.

Defender
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007044

Gun Mage Officer Unit attachment
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007045

Gun Mage unit leader
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007051

cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 am

Yay! Thats *way* better. The shiny-ness ruined it for me, and I had a hard time looking "through" the shine and see the paintjob, now it's very cool, and it seems like the paint blend better.

Good job on those, and it's easy on the eye with the paint scheme.

Edit: Was looking again, and found out what I liked about them - they look "sketchy" - like if you put a photo in photoshop and put the "sketch" filter on - I like that a lot, gives a good impression in my opinion (I myself have a rather cartoonish stroke).
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 am

thx Komfritten

here are the rest of the squad

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007046
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007050
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007047
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007048y
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007049

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 am

Nice!!! Definitely the shine-be-gone worked wonders! The retouching of the major's boo-boo's also changed the over-all look of the models for the better!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Much better with the matt finish - I hate shine (even Satin is too much). I've taken to not varnishing at all (due to some bad situations with matt varnish), unless I'm going to be heavily playing with the models - my blood bowlers will get the treatment.

Mord's advice on the brown base basecoat is spot on - it also allows you to leave 'patches' of mud underneath if you want to vary the turf.

The look of all the pieces is really cohesive - they will look ace on the table. For me the wash on the face is too dark (looks like a black or mud wash?) - I would suggest a flesh wash (like ogryn flesh or equivalent) - It will create a more natural tone for the skin and make your highlights less sharp.

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 pm

The next unit I am painting will be the Black 13th a gun mage strike force, then onto Journeyman Warcaster, Warcaster Epic Victoria Haley, and a Charger Light Warjack. Will paint their bases brown this time and will get some flesh washes as well.

Doing another order in January for Stormclad Heavy Warjack, Storm Strider [war engine], Cgynar book. Cryx Book, Wrath Book, Reveanent Pirates [Cryx], Captain Rengrave [Cryx] plus 3 mercs for my Cygnar list that I can use to make up points or add flavour to the lists.

Cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 am

Been busy with xmas and work... finally had xmas day off work first time in 2 years... was great to have the day with the kids and family.

Just sent of an order for more warmachine due to the $$ i got for b'day and xams.

Buying
1 Cryx: Sea Witch Unit Attachment [mates order]
1 Cryx: Warwitch Siren [mates order]
2 Cryx: Scrap Thralls [Lady Grey's]
1 Cygnar: Warcaster Captain Jeremiah Kraye [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Heavy Warjack Plastic Kit (Cyclone, Defender, or Ironclad) [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Captain Arlen Strangewayes [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Stormclad Heavy Warjack [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Hunter Light Warjack [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Hammersmith Heavy Warjack [Mine]
1 Mercenaries: Boomhowler and Company Box Set [Mine]
1 Mercenaries: Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator [Mine]
1 Mercenaries: Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Ol' Rowdy Heavy Warjack [Mine]
1 Cygnar: Warcaster Captain Allistar Caine [Mine]

so going with a Jack heavy list and a Gun toting unit list with a few heavy jacks.
just could't seem to get a balanced army with eHaley and eStryker...[I think I got more chance making a eStryker list]

will post pics once they come in this is my last big splurg for awhile.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 am

thought I better add some more pics.

My Painted Cygnar:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007129

Arcane Tempest Gun Mages and Gun Mage Officer:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007133r

Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007134i

[Epic Warcaster] Major Victoria Haley
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007136jWIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007137

Sentinel Light Warjacks
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007145

Charger and Lancer Light Warjacks
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007147

Over all happy with the theme but disappointed with Haley but spent so long on her can't be F@!ked dealing with her. Didn't do a close up of the
Jounrneyman Warcaster and Squire due to both needing some fix ups. her face currently looks like a cat-girl and his white is to bright. So will do some
adjustments tonight and might try and add pics tomorrow.

Still got a few more minis to paint:

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007149
Stormblade Unit [5 grunts and leader]
Stormblade Officer
Stormblade Standard bearer
Stormblade Stormgunners x3
[Epic Warcaster] Lord Commander Stryker

I'll knuckle down and paint the Stormblades so I will have time to glue and paint the next batch of minis.... then my Cygnar is done and I will then
save up for My Hordes Circle of Oboros army..... bring on the WOLVES!!!!!!

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 am

Now we are talking! Excellent work!!! The Warjacks look phenomenal and the basing is A+++!!! I could see some blue on few bases, but nothing major (DO NOT TOUCH THEM! Just Kidding ) Just paint the bottom brown or black on this next batch.

The face on Haley is not that bad... remember than washing/inking/glazing is not the best/easiest technique to paint flesh. It works wonders with cloth and metal... but not with organics. She looks GREAT... be proud!

Thanks for sharing... we wait for the next batch of pics! bounce
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:05 pm

These guys are looking very cool!

This is a very warband - the warjacks in particular look ace (very good work on the basing)

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 am

I'll fix up the bases tonight...

I am having a ball painting up my Cygnar battleforce and Can't wait till I get my next order and have even more fun gluing up more War jacks.

After this splurge its either a Hordes Circle of Oboros or a new version of the PsP.

Quote :
(DO NOT TOUCH THEM! ) Just paint the bottom brown or black on this next batch.

I did its just the top of the lip I've missed the inside of the bases were painted a dark brown.

It just needs a 2nd coat and that is what this round of pics was to help me with "Identify the bits" i have missed.

cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm

thought I better up date this with my new painted figs:
My 15pt List
Captain Jeremiah Kraye
Cyclone
Hammersmith
Captain Arlan Strangewayes
Squire
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007597i

Captain Jeremiah Kraye:
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007593y
I really like this miniature and the Warcaster has some awesome skills/spells/abilities looking forward to taking him out for a run against my wife's Cryx battleforce.

Cyclone Heavy Warjack
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007595v
Need to add some more details on the pale blue bits, and make sure I haven't missed any parts.

Hammersmith Heavy Warjack
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007596lb
I tried a different style with his base it was my attempt at making a cheap water effect. I think it looks ok just need to add some greenery so it ties in with the rest of the Cygnar bases I have done so far.

Captain Arlan Strangewayes
WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] 1007594
I need to pick out some of his tools and detail on his apron before I give him a coat of matt varnish.

Overview:
I am happy that this lot will fit in with the rest of my army and it was an interesting time doing them.

What's next:
I still have the following to paint

Cygnar:
Ol Rowdy Heavy Warjack Character
Stormblade Heavy Warjack
Hunter Light Warjack
Stormguard squad [6] [UA+3xWA]
eStryker
eCaine

Mercs:
Anastasia Di Bray
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator
Greygore Boom Howler & Co

What I still want to get:
Rangers
Gun Mage Adept
Archduke Alain Runewood
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution
Captain Jonas Murdoch
Hunter Light Warjack
Storm Strider
Stormsmith Storm tower
Stormsmith Stormcaller [3]

Will post more as I get them done but having a break now and painting up some 6mm WWII stuff so my son and I can play tank battles.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Looking good man. Can't wait to get my new bases for my Retribution so I can actually play lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

I was thinking about getting some cool resin bases but in the end decided the added expense and the way it would have drawn attention away from the miniature I went with my ol'budgo bases,

still want pics.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah my menoth are on the wasteland II bases from dragonforge.

For retribution im going with something a little more forest like.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 pm

not sure what my 2nd faction will be...

the options are:
Circle of Orboros: I love the WOLF theme in the lists.
Trollblood: I have Greygore Boomhowler & Co mercs so i got a start on this Faction
Khador: I like the Russian theme to this faction and they have some cool gear.
Mercs: I love the variety and range you can choose from plus I have a few Mercs already.

I am almost at the end of getting the Cygnar stuff I NEED/WANT and I can easily do over 100pts for one warcaster or 4 50pts warcaster lists [I got four casters]
eHayley
eCaine
eStryker
Kraye

Cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]   WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP: My Cygnar & my Wife's Cryx [Warmachine]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next